There you go then. Make sure to state outright if you want the specials as well since many a people only go after the episodes. So that's the default. ;)
Also, there's no need to quote/mention me in my threads. I monitor them anyway. :)

Reactions: Lucy
Well, they've already been up since the last message, so... :D

[MENTION=107296]Tad_07[/MENTION]; I tested a random file from the range you specified and it turned out to be still working fine. :surprised: Please note that inaccurate reports won't be handled due to time and bandwidth constraints - just verify with the link checkers in my signature which files are actually dead (note: "offline" in FileFactory terms means temporarily unavailable and is not going to be replaced) and come back to me with that. :runhappy:

Reactions: dnceridderterre
[MENTION=107296]Tad_07[/MENTION]; I tested a random file from the range you specified and it turned out to be still working fine. :surprised: Please note that inaccurate reports won't be handled due to time and bandwidth constraints - just verify with the link checkers in my signature which files are actually dead (note: "offline" in FileFactory terms means temporarily unavailable and is not going to be replaced) and come back to me with that. :runhappy:

Must have been the ones I initially test that were dead. The following links are dead: 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12 and all the specials

Reactions: dnceridderterre

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~