[Utility] SB3Utility (GUI + Script) Releases and Support Discussion

Hello guys,

I really need some help with a specific problem. I want to extract a full individual mesh of a character that is made in SBPR into AutoCAD. I know how to open the body file and export it, but how do i get the full mesh (with height value ect.). Am I using the right program or is there a better way? I cant find any information about exporting an individual mesh.

If you have a link for a tutorial or something, that would be very nice.

The last version in this thread is pretty outdated. I am mostly active on HF.

I might update this thread later again, but you can always find the latest version in the release post of Sb3UGS. Note the section labeled Experimental Versions.

SB3UGS_v1.7.8

• Fixed selecting the first file when closing an editor and other editors were present
  • Fixed deleting Transforms crashed when unloaded MonoBehaviours were present in childs
  • Fixed crashes in CreateMod and ApplyMod for Unity5+ files
  • Fixed two crashes after ReplaceMeshRenderer when Transforms had been moved before
  • Added support for LineRenderer and TrailRenderer assets - AssetBundle entries unchecked!
    fetch
    The support for the two assets means that when a material used by one of them is deleted the link is correctly set to null by Sb3UGS instead of pointing to a random asset or even to a non-existing one. Additionally you can edit the Attributes and Materials of them in the Mesh editor.

Download:
1fichier, ge.tt

Sources:
1fichier, ge.tt

Hello, hope it's ok to ask my question here. Been trying on my own for two days, but can't quite solve my problem.

Have version 1.7.9 (tried with 1.7.1 also). Trying to install playhome trial uncensor, which tells us to use SB3UGS_v1.7.1 to replace several files:

"dds files in
PlayHomeTrial\PlayHomeTrial_Data\StreamingAssets\custommaterial\cf_m_body_00ph

mqo files in
PlayHomeTrial\PlayHomeTrial_Data\resources.assets"

I open the respective file, drag and drop the replacements, and a script gets generated.

I open a command prompt and run this command from the SB3UGS directory: SB3UtilityScript.exe SB3UtilityGUI.autosavescript.txt

Every time I get the following response: "Couldn't find plugin for FormUnity3D<>"

Help! Please!

@enimaroah

Lately I found how to export from Blender->Unity->Asset Bundle directly, but the asset bundles created with Unity export with only blue bones. Vanilla ABs and ABs modded with SB3UG have some purple bones.

What defines the bone color in SB3UG?

The blue bones only AB I created right now works just fine ingame, but I feel like I'm missing something.

Bones drawn purple are NOT present in the SkinnedMeshRenderer. Sb3UGS renderers them just for a better understanding.

If all bones are drawn blue it means that they are present in the SkinnedMeshRenderer. This does NOT imply any bone weights, and if a bone is not used by any vertex it could be deleted. But the colour would still be blue.

Ohhh, I see, and here I was thinking it could cause issues.

Thanks for the answer!

By trying to export the boy's body p_cm_body_00 with the bones in Koikatu, I get everytime this error message: Mismatching number of bones bind pose=100 hashes=100 numBones=101
Only as MQO is it able to export the body. But I need it with the skin weights in FBX.
I use SB3UGS_v1.11.4

The differences between a SkinnedMeshRenderer and its Mesh can be leveled with "Align SMR" in the Mesh editor. This will recreate the bone list of the SkinnedMeshRenderer by using the information in the Mesh.

This alignment was part of the Mesh selection before v1.11, but I found this part wrong in general. So it requires now an additional click.

Hi folks,
I’m (a noob) trying to learn how to make new textures from existing clothes in PH. I’m using GIMP and making good way with the textures them selfs (exporting textures with SB3Utility, alter them/make new textures and load them back in). My trouble is the bump maps. When I load them in the game, they shine all to much from (what I suspect could be) the shader. I’ve solved the first glossy issue with lowering the alpha level on the map before exporting it from GIMP, but this other issue I can’t solve.

Are there any guides for making bump maps to work with SB3Utility?

I can post a screenshot later if my description isn’t enough

EFO

Edit:

Here's the screenshot. This is only visible from certain angles, and is not affected by light settings.

1.png

Last edited:
There is nothing special about bumpmaps in Sb3UGS. They are handled like any other texture. What the shader of a game does with it is another matter which would have to be discussed in a modding thread about PH.

But I doubt that you will find modders here for discussion. As I said via pm, the last few modders are on discord and PH never had the highest activity.

You can either delete the textures in the file system before import, or just ignore them in the workspace.

So, what for?

Sorry, I just reread myself.

I turn off automatic phone correction XD

I was talking about the export function. Add a "no textures" option

You can set the Materials to "(none)" for all selected meshes in a single action before export, or delete the textures in the file system afterwards.

I've test, it's work for small for small meshes.

But SB3Utility crash for heavy meshes (150mb and more) or i've a message "out of memory".

The simplest way would be to make separate exports with only a few meshes.

The biggest map in KK was no problem for me to export it completely. The FBX is about 6MB, 128MB for textures.

You could patch Sb3UGS with the LargeAddressAwareness. It is still 32bit.

It is a command line tool and part of Visual Studio, forgot its name. But you dont have to get the whole VS, Ram-0-Ram has posted it several times on discord.

I'm having trouble with this software, I'm trying to add new clothing to Honey Select but when navigating the game files, when I try to view a SkinnedMeshRenderer it doesn't show up and I get a 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object' error in the log. Also I can't figure out how to add textures to my unity3d files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25