tigerknee

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2013
Original Title: プリズム・アーク リマスター版
Romaji: Prism Ark Remaster
Released Date: 2007-03-02
Company, Producer: Pajamas Soft
Getchu link: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=372385

This game was also included as a set in a later game (Prism Princess ~Futari no Himekishi to Kokan no Monshou~ Prism Set) that I tried to download from here but unfortunately the torrent isn't seeded any more.

I would prefer a torrent if possible because the game is ~6 gb, thank you

Hello, I have noticed that since I've posted this request, someone might have attempted to partially reseed the torrent I've linked to - thank you for trying and please continue to do so as only the additional files (e.g the soundtrack) has been completely seeded and the games have not.

I have been using that torrent as well, i think its over a month not closing my PC once (if i think about it, it might be almost 2 months), and same i only managed to get the soundtrack, i would really appreciate if someone could upload Prism Ark Remaster as well, regardless of where it is uploaded, as the regular/old version just doesn't work on anything newer then XP, and with a virtual machine XP i can't get it to run well neither the VN and the translation software doesn't work good either, please if anyone has this share it, i've always really wanted to play it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg