[REQUEST] {WAFFLE} 巨乳ファンタジー外伝2 after

12,297 views... WTF!

Yep... The KF series is fairly popular. Waffle really do seem to have cranked up their security this time. It's been almost three months since they released the game, and there are no traces of a cracked copy whatsoever.

sad thing for me is, i actually bought it, downloaded the game player and still cant play it since "its not available in my area" yet i was able to buy it....wasted money

sad thing for me is, i actually bought it, downloaded the game player and still cant play it since "its not available in my area" yet i was able to buy it....wasted money

You need a VPN to use DMM Game Player. Quite inconvenient but there is not much choice.

not quite sure how a VPN works tbh, i know what it is and all im just skeptic on it.

Sceptical? Contrary to what you say, you don't seem to be familiar with VPNs at all. You just paid a lot of money for a game that you won't be able to play without one. If you want to forget about the game and move on due to some stupid reason, then go ahead. I just think your thinking and logic are flawed.

I downloaded a free VPN to see if it would work or not and it still didn't, if someone could help with the vpn thing I'd appreciate it

Just a little bump in case things have changed for this eroge ^^.

i just found out that there is an extra scenario update where all the girl got pregnant + emeralia wedding for kyonyuu fantasy gaiden 2
does that update also never got cracked like this one?

Last edited:
i just found out that there is an extra scenario where all the girl got pregnant + emeralia wedding for kyonyuu fantasy gaiden 2
does this patch also never got cracked like this one?

that patch already shared in here......just search it... just enter the full title in romaji....it should appear.....if im not mistaken its flowertradewind's post.

sigh....still no word....can't believe it.

i just found out that there is an extra scenario update where all the girl got pregnant + emeralia wedding for kyonyuu fantasy gaiden 2
does that update also never got cracked like this one?

That one is already out. It's estoria's patch that never came, and probably never will.

wow....unbelieveable one of kyonyuu series become forgotten game.....even though waffles new game released not too long ago...:(:(:(

Sure this took long enough, but saw a release.
Wish it was that easy with my missing old games T_T, they're getting impossible day by day.
Save the old Novels!

-rockleevk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.