[Request] [TinkerBell] ムジナ [Mujina]

this take so long, compare to others and considering is the best of all of the month !

this take so long, compare to others and considering is the best of all of the month !
I guess this is because the game is not completed yet - it was rushed to release in this fiscal year (ended on 31/3) and then release a dlc to make it complete later. So instead of releasing a incomplete version that cause confusion, waiting for the complete version is ok for me.

I guess this is because the game is not completed yet - it was rushed to release in this fiscal year (ended on 31/3) and then release a dlc to make it complete later. So instead of releasing a incomplete version that cause confusion, waiting for the complete version is ok for me.

I cant acess fanta in my country, but is here only for vip sadly for 1 week..... https://www.mikocon.com/thread-77102-1-1.html

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    359 KB · Views: 45
I hope the patch can be downloaded for free. And for this you don't need to wait for another hack of the game

welp,gotta wait for the enhancement DLC patch now as most scenes are missing/cut out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.