[REQUEST] School Days HQ [JASTUSA]

Freezing is because the game engine. If you like to install codec packs like k-lite etc...

Some codecs crashes the game. It happens with a lot of animated eroges...
Played it over two hours now, and I don't have any problems with the game :) No freezing up and no problem with the installation (or anything else). I'm using CCCP (Combined Community Codec Pack) :D

I had a problem with the audio the second time I run the game. Even reinstalled having had no sound. I have to unistall, delete the installation folder and windows register data and after they has reinstalled I'm having the sound again.

Last edited:
Well i just restarted my computer and the sound worked.

Try to unninstall any codec pack if you have in your computer too

I'm having trouble while trying to load the save game, it always says "Script version does not match", anyone know a workaround?
Keeping in mind that i have not instaled the game, i extracted those files and played the game without clicking the install thing, should i install first? If so how can i do that? Haven't managed how to, the instalation stoped at aroung 6gb

I'm having trouble while trying to load the save game, it always says "Script version does not match", anyone know a workaround?
Keeping in mind that i have not instaled the game, i extracted those files and played the game without clicking the install thing, should i install first? If so how can i do that? Haven't managed how to, the instalation stoped at aroung 6gb

Try to install the game.

If the ISO isn't working copy the entire DvD1 and 2 to a folder and install it normally, changing the Setup.ini when it asks DvD 1 or 2.

Try to install the game.

If the ISO isn't working copy the entire DvD1 and 2 to a folder and install it normally, changing the Setup.ini when it asks DvD 1 or 2.

The thing about the ISO is that it's divided in parts, when i open a part with 7zip it automatically shows me the ISOs contents, i can still mount it but it'll only mount the first part, unabling me to proceed with installing, is there a way to merge the parts into a full iso?

Don't know, but try to create the folder "Save" manually :)

After the installation, the direction should look like this

2whf4g1.png

Folder "Packs"

10xwxle.png

The thing about the ISO is that it's divided in parts, when i open a part with 7zip it automatically shows me the ISOs contents, i can still mount it but it'll only mount the first part, unabling me to proceed with installing, is there a way to merge the parts into a full iso?

Its possible creating a Bluray Image and editing the setup file...

But as i said copy to a folder the entirely instaler from dvd (like C:\iso\*files*) lol

And install it normaly

Select all files from "Disc 1.iso.001" to "Disc 1.iso.041", then right click and then "Extract to..." (then it should extract all parts at the same time).
The same goes for "Disc 2.iso.001" to "Disc 2.iso.022" :)

In the end, you should have two files, "Disc 1.iso" and "Disc 2.iso".

Select all files from "Disc 1.iso.001" to "Disc 1.iso.041", then right click and then "Extract to..." (then it should extract all parts at the same time).
The same goes for "Disc 2.iso.001" to "Disc 2.iso.022" :)

In the end, you should have two files, "Disc 1.iso" and "Disc 2.iso".

Hmm XD I'm gonna have to ask what is your extractor, for i've done that and it extrated the folder inside the ISO, not the ISO file itself

Also i tried to switch SetUp.ini with the second disc one when the install freezes at 6091MB but it didn't unfreeze
I also tried to install after transfering the information about files from the SetUp.ini from disc 2 to the disc 1, but it still freezes at 6091MB (It does not ask to change disk)
I guess the only way is to get the .ISO file itself and mount it, but first i need to be able to extract it

Edit: I'm trying to join the parts with HJSplit, hope it'll work

Last edited:
Hmm XD I'm gonna have to ask what is your extractor, for i've done that and it extrated the folder inside the ISO, not the ISO file itself
I usually use WinRAR, but this time I downloaded the files with jDownloader, which also extracted the files automatically after the download :)

I used 7zip too (long ago), but then I downloaded WinRAR ... now I prefer WinRAR :D

There's definitively something wrong
Managed to make the .ISO files with HJSplit, but it still freezes at 6091MB while trying to unpack Movie02.GPK
When i was downloading, part .036 (i think) to .040 were all named 0.40 and i had to rename it, maybe it's related to the problem i'm having?

Edit: Now part 37, 38 and 39 isn't downloading on Mediafire, definitively the problem was already going when i downloaded
Anyway someone could upload those 3 parts?

Edit 2: Never mind, found a download link provided by elfrin

Last edited:
There's definitively something wrong
Managed to make the .ISO files with HJSplit, but it still freezes at 6091MB while trying to unpack Movie02.GPK
When i was downloading, part .036 (i think) to .040 were all named 0.40 and i had to rename it, maybe it's related to the problem i'm having?

Edit: Now part 37, 38 and 39 isn't downloading on Mediafire, definitively the problem was already going when i downloaded
Anyway someone could upload those 3 parts?

?

Seems you've downloaded the same part 4 times lol

Okay, i've downloaded separate files for Movie02.gpk and 03, the installation still freezes, so i tried to copy those 2 files and the Disc 2 files into the folder that was created with the installation, the game worked but once again it goes Script Doesn't Match when i try to load
I honestly don't know what to do anymore ~_~

All links are down, i have only some left please can you re up, i just need of disc 1: 10 and 04 and from disc 2 16 17 18 20 21 and 22 pleasseeeee re up

I just need the part .41 of the 1st disc. i would really apreciate if someone could upload it.

I have the other 62 parts on mediafire if you need it.

Please answer. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.