[REQUEST GAME] UNDEROID(アンダロイド) by Fulltime

Can you post the link here or PM it to Kesuki? That'll be a great help
I guess moderators did not aprove the link with crack...

Do this google search: UNDEROID 1.11 NODrm

remove registry check & DRM
for 修正パッチ Ver1.11

Ctrl+C Ctrl+V exactly like that.

[MENTION=26247]joethebeast[/MENTION]; Thanks for trying to help, but please post the DL links directly into the request thread instead of sending people all over the place.
I would've edited the moderated post to include said links, but I couldn't find them.

I see, I will give it a shot when it comes in, but I assume the cracking and other what not is up to other people who have experience in doing so...
Any update on this?

Feel free to ask any questions of you have any pertaining to torrents/ripping!

that guys was just showing off dont believe him , gosh and stop pushing thread

working on it. It just came in today. Going through how to iso this thing...

so be patient my first time making an iso... and trying to turn it into a torrent.

Gotta make sure though...

pippolone said:
hi
i read you bought game underoid and want to share :blushhappy::dthumbup:
need help?
i already see "belson0425" gives you all info. but if you want to create a iso is better (and more simple, at leat for me) IMAGEBURN
now, maybe, you have already done it. just want to know the status of the release
thanks

This would be a way to iso it?

that guys was just showing off dont believe him , gosh and stop pushing thread

if this was directed to me. Once again, don't post if you don't want it.
Its people like you that make me NOT want to help.

Last edited:
So I used ImgBurn and created a iso from the disc drive... Underoid is 1.58 GB (1,703,870,464 bytes).

Surprising small to be honest... Now I need help on the torrenting part or is it okay to media fire this thing?

Last edited:
Just read the guideline for requesting
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...e-thread-request-guidelines-[important]-6633/
So where do I put this upload once I started it up? Do I put the torrent link here or do I make a new thread somewhere else? Or mediafire link if its allowed blah blah
Kinda confusing for me...

[MENTION=26247]joethebeast[/MENTION]; Thanks for trying to help, but please post the DL links directly into the request thread instead of sending people all over the place.
I would've edited the moderated post to include said links, but I couldn't find them.

ahh Just read this.. okay i will be putting the link here when I get it up. By the way is MediaFire okay? or has to be a Torrent?

I guess moderators did not aprove the link with crack...

Do this google search: UNDEROID 1.11 NODrm

remove registry check & DRM
for 修正パッチ Ver1.11

Ctrl+C Ctrl+V exactly like that.

So wait do I really need that crack even though I own the game?
I figured it was for you guys who dont have it and what not..

Also I took pictures of the game itself like the box... I will add them in a folder.
For the booklet that came with it. My itouch sucks at capturing small text so just gonna leave that out -_-;
P.S. don't complain its itouch camera quality!

Well Anyways...
I put the box pictures, the crack (provided by joethebeast), and the iso into a folder and I went ahead and turned it into a .rar

Hope that is okay... Now... once I can get verification on using mediafire or how to torrent this thing I will get it going.
But note I do live in Japan. I am rather worried about torrenting (especially seeding for that matter).
I am taking a risk for this :/

OKAY GUYS~

It is up.
https://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8440173
Please when you finish downloading to please seed it. I do not intend to seed long as for my reason above. I will give it at least a week. Sometimes I will shut down my computer for it to rest. So get it while its hot.

Contents inside .rar:
Underoid iso
DLC content (battle maids costume)
box cover pictures
crack needed to bypass activision check (courtesy of joethebeast)

Enjoy and glad I could help.
some thanks would be appreciated!

Getting one of my friends in the U.S. to download the torrent and help seed. He will try to keep the seed running when I stop. But Please be sure to help him out now!

So where do I put this upload once I started it up? Do I put the torrent link here or do I make a new thread somewhere else? Or mediafire link if its allowed blah blah
You can put the link to a cyberlocker/torrent directly in the thread. For torrents the magnet links are preferred since they will continue existing even when the site hosting the torrent goes down (and don't have any hotlinking restrictions, etc.). Given, TPB will most likely continue existing for quite a while longer, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared. ;)

Making threads in the download section requires significantly more effort (information/screenshots are required there while in the request section nothing is needed) and is meant for people who plan to at least occasionally upload something on their own volition.

Last edited:
this is none of my business but dont ever think about uploading games on mediafire , they will delete your file within 1 day

try mega

You can put the link to a cyberlocker/torrent directly in the thread. For torrents the magnet links are preferred since they will continue existing even when the site hosting the torrent goes down (and don't have any hotlinking restrictions, etc.). Given, TPB will most likely continue existing for quite a while longer, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared. ;)

Making threads in the download section requires significantly more effort (information/screenshots are required there while in the request section nothing is needed) and is meant for people who plan to at least occasionally upload something on their own volition.
I see... yeah not really that professional to make a download section thread then >_<;
As for the torrent. Did I do the magnet link thing right?

I am hearing from my friend who finished. He says the crack requires 1.10 of the game. I guess the underoid game needs to patch somewhere but when I added my key to the game it didn't do any updates as far as I am concerned..
joethebeast if you have any solution to that now would be a good time.

OKAY GUYS~

It is up.
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d5120839bef7860823663ab560c0274a691c0711&dn=Underoid+%28DLC+included%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80
(thank you corocoro) =)
Please when you finish downloading to please seed it. I do not intend to seed long as for my reason above. I will give it at least a week. Sometimes I will shut down my computer for it to rest. So get it while its hot.

Contents inside .rar:
Underoid iso
DLC content (battle maids costume)
box cover pictures
crack needed to bypass activision check (courtesy of joethebeast)

Enjoy and glad I could help.
some thanks would be appreciated!

Hey guys. I have found the solution for the crack not working. You need to have the patch to go to 1.10 which I have provided below.

『UNDEROID -アンダロイド-』 修正パッチ Ver.1.11
http://www.teatime.on.arena.ne.jp/c....arena.ne.jp/ur/underoid_og2.zip&file=ur_og02

Here is another patch which is for desperate orgasms.
ガンシューティングやHシーンがさらにパワーアップする『絶体絶命オーガズムパッチ』
http://www.teatime.on.arena.ne.jp/c....arena.ne.jp/ur/underoid_og1.zip&file=ur_og01

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS CAREFULLY.
1. Install Underoid
2. Apply Patch Desperate Orgasm
3. Apply Downloadable Content Battle Maid
4. Apply Patch 1.11
The patches will remove downloadable content so do in that order.
(well if applying patch 1.11 removes maid mod just run the maid content again.)

Desperate Orgasm Patch Picture
dl_og_1.jpg

Battle Maid Image
dl_dlc_1.jpg

Last edited:
This would be the magnet link:
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d5120839bef7860823663ab560c0274a691c0711&dn=Underoid+%28DLC+included%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80

Reactions: Ryu5 and Inquisitor
This would be the magnet link:
Code:

hehe is that for the torrent? or just an example? >_<;

That's for your torrent.
It's added directly to the torrent client and includes an unique hash, torrent name, and tracker information.

Reactions: kesuki
I have not downloaded a torrent in ages and hope I can keep it that way. Can somebody upload this to a ddl host?

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック