[Request] Crack for スロウ・ダメージ(Slow Damage)

Yeeah of course i did it, mistake appears after replacing. Anyway, thank you for answer!

I'm sorry =( the file you have listed as missing is in my installation folder so I thought it would help you out. It actually took me a while to figure out my own because I forgot to replace my shortcut on my desktop with the updated icon lol. Sorry I couldn't be more help. I'm still trying to find a hook that works =/

I'm sorry =( the file you have listed as missing is in my installation folder so I thought it would help you out. It actually took me a while to figure out my own because I forgot to replace my shortcut on my desktop with the updated icon lol. Sorry I couldn't be more help. I'm still trying to find a hook that works =/

Yo ya encontré un Hook que funciona
(I already found a Hook that works)

Textractor
/HS65001#-1C@5C40:slowdamage.exe

VNR
/HV-1C@5C40:slowdamage.exe

Aquí hay una captura de pantalla
(Here is a screenshot)

Espero que te funcionen ^o^
(I hope they work for you ^o^)

Thank you so much! But I have a problem - whan i try to run crack, appears mistake - "Mware.dll missing".. Maybe someone knows what to do with it?

Este es el archivo que te falta? (Es el mismo que tengo en la carpeta del juego)
Tienes que ponerlo en la carpeta donde el juego está instalado
Espero que sea de ayuda

(This is the file that you need? (It's the same one I have in the game folder)
You have to put it in the folder where the game is installed.
I hope it helps)

OMG I love this community. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Y'all the best <3 Now I'll get to see baby Towa-chan in action! I've been waiting for so long omg omg omg thank you

Thank you much for both the game and the crack! Although I cannot really download the crack from any of the links... any help with that? :0c

Yo ya encontré un Hook que funciona
(I already found a Hook that works)

Textractor
/HS65001#-1C@5C40:slowdamage.exe

VNR
/HV-1C@5C40:slowdamage.exe

Aquí hay una captura de pantalla
(Here is a screenshot)

Espero que te funcionen ^o^
(I hope they work for you ^o^)

I tried adding that hook to textractor and all it did was give me a bunch of gibberish =/ I've tried a couple of others as well and they don't seem to work either. I've been running the hook search, but am having a hard time finding one that actually grabs all the text. The list I get from doing the search give me over 10k possible hooks so it's taking me a while to find one lol. Thank you for sharing though, I greatly appreciate it =P

I tried adding that hook to textractor and all it did was give me a bunch of gibberish =/ I've tried a couple of others as well and they don't seem to work either. I've been running the hook search, but am having a hard time finding one that actually grabs all the text. The list I get from doing the search give me over 10k possible hooks so it's taking me a while to find one lol. Thank you for sharing though, I greatly appreciate it =P

What you have to do is copy and paste the Hook (/HS65001#-1C@5C40:slowdamage.exe) in "Add hook" (you don't have to do anything in "Search for hooks").

In the game go to "setting", there is a sample text.
Find the one that shows that text (you have to search for it).

Once you find it, click on "Save hook" (so you don't have to repeat the same thing every time you start the game).

With that it should work, I've been playing with that Hook without problems.

What you have to do is copy and paste the Hook (/HS65001#-1C@5C40:slowdamage.exe) in "Add hook" (you don't have to do anything in "Search for hooks").

In the game go to "setting", there is a sample text.
Find the one that shows that text (you have to search for it).

Once you find it, click on "Save hook" (so you don't have to repeat the same thing every time you start the game).

With that it should work, I've been playing with that Hook without problems.

Thank you so so much! Texactor is new to me so figuring it out was a bit of a headache, but I think I understand it better now. Thanks for the step by step it helped a lot!

Thank you so much for both the game and the crack! But I still have a problem with lack of "Libcurl.dll" file so can't open slowdamage.exe file. Does anyone have the same problem here? I have no idea what to do :'(

Thank you so much for both the game and the crack! But I still have a problem with lack of "Libcurl.dll" file so can't open slowdamage.exe file. Does anyone have the same problem here? I have no idea what to do :'(

This is the file I have in the folder where the game is installed

(These are all the files)

I hope it works :)

This is the file I have in the folder where the game is installed

(These are all the files)

I hope it works :)

I really appreciate the file and the pic! Especially the pic is so helpful, now I understand libcurl is not the only one required file to startup.
Here is all files I downloaded from mega on this thread and compared with the pic you uploaded, mine includes "data1 to 5" CAB files. I guess these CAB files contain all necessary files and apps.
I tried to decompress these CAB but never succeed:(

slowdamage.png

I really appreciate the file and the pic! Especially the pic is so helpful, now I understand libcurl is not the only one required file to startup.
Here is all files I downloaded from mega on this thread and compared with the pic you uploaded, mine includes "data1 to 5" CAB files. I guess these CAB files contain all necessary files and apps.
I tried to decompress these CAB but never succeed:(

View attachment 26596

you have to run the "setup" file (1,044KB) to install the game, not the CAB

you have to run the "setup" file (1,044KB) to install the game, not the CAB

I installed it and replaced the original one with the crack exe file then ran it but still didn't work:( Would you tell me which process is wrong?

slowdamage2.png

I installed it and replaced the original one with the crack exe file then ran it but still didn't work:( Would you tell me which process is wrong?

View attachment 26597

You have to replace the original "slowdamage.exe" file with the crack in the folder where the game is installed (you copied it to the folder with the installation files)

(C) Program files (x86)→ NitroplusCHiRALスロウ・ダメージDL版

You have to replace the original "slowdamage.exe" file with the crack in the folder where the game is installed (you copied it to the folder with the installation files)

(C) Program files (x86)→ NitroplusCHiRALスロウ・ダメージDL版

It works! Sorry I totally misunderstood where to put the exe file. I really appreciated:)

i cant download the crack the first one is expired and the second one google blocked me the option to download:(

Thank you for uploading!
I'm having a lot of issues with using the crack. When I replace the original exe with the crack, I get an error that says it cannot access specified path. Can anyone help with this?

Error message: View attachment 26658

Hello, I can't get the crack file from any of the three links listed. If possible, may I ask for the crack file to be uploaded/mirrored to Mega or some other website?

I have a problem, after entering the game, the game automatically pops out of the game several times. Has anyone encountered the same problem as me?

I am also unable to run the game with either of the crack .exe files. I have tried changing Permissions for Everyone and checked the data value in regedit. I'm running Windows 10.
Untitled.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance