[Request] [Complet's] もっと! 野外学習~夏期特別講習編~

I´m waiting for this Game, too. Normally Complets Games dont take too long to get released here, so lets hope it will be fast =)

It's up on nyaa, but I can't torrent, and nobody has uploaded it yet. If it's on nyaa, then SOMEBODY will upload it for the epeen and linkbucks.

I found a pastebin that has a rapidgator link to what I assume is the full game (the CG set is 324MB while this file is 950MB). Unfortunately it requires a premium account to download, so I can't verify it myself. Perhaps someone else can, though.

Here's the link: http://pastebin.com/wPMKEGmA

Nobody wants to bite the bullet and buy the game. GL waiting for japanese uploaders.

Where's the game?
Where's the game?
Where's the game?
Where's the game?
Where's the game?
Can someone buy it? Are we should gather $$ for it?

Since I can't create a new thread in the torrent section, I PM'd the link to girlcelly.

dienow got his hands on the game and was kind enough to share it, giving me the permission to "torrent" it:
magnet link

All credits go to dienow (see previous page), you may want to thank him for his greatly appreciated participation, as I did (which is the very least I can do).

Good for someone to purchase a copy to support the creator.
It was on our queue to release tomorrow but well, the game originally scheduled for today will have to wait.

Good for someone to purchase a copy to support the creator.
It was on our queue to release tomorrow but well, the game originally scheduled for today will have to wait.

See, if someone would tell me these things, I wouldn't have bought it. Having no idea whether anyone was planning on sharing it or not, I went ahead and bought it for the board. I don't mind, in the end, since I've been a slave to Complets for years, but if I knew who was buying what, I could spend the money on something else to share that nobody was planning on buying.

See, if someone would tell me these things, I wouldn't have bought it. Having no idea whether anyone was planning on sharing it or not, I went ahead and bought it for the board. I don't mind, in the end, since I've been a slave to Complets for years, but if I knew who was buying what, I could spend the money on something else to share that nobody was planning on buying.

If there is a CG releases, means I have that game on hand, just in the queue for release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?