[Request] [Aqnos] 罪罰-ツミバツ-

bubble123

Trusted Member
Oct 1, 2022
Requesting for a version playable on Windows. If not, please upload the game. A classic masterpiece! It's not only fully voiced and has plenty of in-game animated scenes. A rare gem to find nowadays. We need this asap.

罪罰-ツミバツ- thumbnail.jpg

I have this VN and only works on the windows XP SP3-7 (does not work on windows 8-10).

• Sad
Reactions: bubble123
I have this VN and only works on the windows XP SP3-7 (does not work on windows 8-10).
This is a beautifully-crafted VN with fully animated scenes, much like watching an Hanime. From my understanding, modern VNs typically lack such intricate animation, often featuring only basic PowerPoint-level visuals and subtle changes in facial expressions. It's quite unfortunate that VN of this caliber seem to be increasingly rare to come by. If you know of any good modern VNs out there, I'd love to know. Thanks!
Holy sheeeeet!!! Omggggg you really did it, ILYSM I've been searching for it everywhere for YEARS...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.