[Request] 自宅警備員2

And what's wrong with DMM that people tend to wait for dlsite instead?

Dunno why they released it first on dmm and will make a separate release date for dlsite, but thats just how it is lol.

Nvm, all releases are corrupted and unpatched. Does anyone have updated version?

What do you mean unpatched. When i was buying it it already had two updates on it, how broken this piece of shit game is lol

I had no issues with velka's version tbh, game just had 1 update recently that fixes something, no idea what.

When I was writing my comment, you had only 3 parts uploaded, so I couldn't test your upload at that time. But now I can confirm it, your version had 4 patches already and it is v1.18.10.30, while all others that I tested were unpatched v1.18.10.26.

So thanks a lot!

P.S. Yeah, this game is pretty bugged, they already released v1.18.10.31, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.