[REQUEST][平安亭] 闘技場の令嬢エリナ

It has been released today, so... bump, and wait patiently :)

The "21-day rule" have already passed (practically a month already), so, FlowerTradeWinds , can you say an approximate release date (this week, the next...) ?

It's just out of curiosity, just to know when I should expect it.

If you can't say it, it doesn't matter, I'm not in a hurry, like i said, it's just curiosity :)

I'm sorry. On top of the 21 days, the games are releases on a daily basis, 1 games if it is big, 2-3 if they are small.

This game is 23th in the queue. You should thank Checkmate for bumping 3 games off the queue just now.

I'm sorry. On top of the 21 days, the games are releases on a daily basis, 1 games if it is big, 2-3 if they are small.

This game is 23th in the queue. You should thank Checkmate for bumping 3 games off the queue just now.

Yeah, I already knew that, I just wanted to know a more specific date based in your calculations with the release schedule, like the next week or in two weeks...

Anyway, with that "23th in the queue" that you said, I think I already know when it's going to be released, more or less.

Thanks for answering, keep up the good work :)

Yeah, I already knew that, I just wanted to know a more specific date based in your calculations with the release schedule, like the next week or in two weeks...

Anyway, with that "23th in the queue" that you said, I think I already know when it's going to be released, more or less.

Thanks for answering, keep up the good work :)

I can't be more specific, because the schedule moves whenever someone purchase and release something same as what we already have.
We do this because filehosts mostly count 1 download per IP every 24 hours

Reactions: trueshredder
I can't be more specific, because the schedule moves whenever someone purchase and release something same as what we already have.
We do this because filehosts mostly count 1 download per IP every 24 hours

Bumpz. Are we getting close to it? :3

I thought it was still 8th because there has been no progress, I don't understand the queue at all, but well, it's good that is available now.

Thanks for your work.

Reactions: trueshredder

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?