REQ Rosario Vampire season 2 BD in 1080p

kokwai4869

Feb 17, 2012
Before that, i must apologize for requesting anime that already have in the anime index previously, this time i've already searched throughout the whole anime index for this(rosario vampire season 2) but still couldn't find the one in 1080p BD, they only have in 720p BD, so i hope "corocoro" can upload it for me. Thanks in advanced.

The only thing I could find is a dead torrent. I'll let it run for a week or two, but am not overly hopeful of it ever reviving.

I will see if I can find it off supernews later this week..

does it have to be uncensored....

Well, it's downloading ever so slowly and it found seeds - at the current rate, ETA is a week or two.

Well, it's downloading ever so slowly and it found seeds - at the current rate, ETA is a week or two.
I think this one is faster, but it has both seasons, just skip the first season >.<? i hope i helped if not im sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Girikon, a prominent leader in the CRM industry, provides a comprehensive range of services such as Salesforce consulting, implementation, and support. As a renowned Salesforce Consulting Company, we deliver tailored solutions that meet the changing needs of businesses. Now get in touch for more information.
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.