[REQ] "Niji-iro Hotaru: Eien no Natsuyasumi"

edimaxhell

Trusted Member
Sep 1, 2012
Boss, could you check if you have these movies. I've gone on your Movies/OVA section and this shows are not listed. I prefer 720p , if not, any other will do. Thanks and more power!.

"Momo e no Tegami"
"Niji-iro Hotaru: Eien no Natsuyasumi"
"Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki"

Re: [REQ] Anime Movies

Well, all of these are too new to have made it to the internet - typically it takes between six and twelve months for a bluray to appear for a movie, another one to six months for them to be uploaded, and finally one to three more months until a fansub group releases it.
So, I'll add these to the watch list, but I wouldn't count on any of them showing up before next year.

Reactions: edimaxhell
Re: [REQ] "Momo e no Tegami" "Niji-iro Hotaru: Eien no Natsuyasumi" "Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki"

Helllo... the Momo e no Tegami BD 1080p has already out in the net. Fansubbed by [8thsin]. However, not sure yet about the quality and the size is around 5.9GB. The typesetting, however, are pretty much decent. ;)

Re: [REQ] "Niji-iro Hotaru: Eien no Natsuyasumi" "Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki"

I've come across a few copies of Niji-iro Hotaru: Eien no Natsuyasumi, but none are subbed in English unfortunately :(

Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki isn't released yet. It comes out on the 20th of this month in Japan, so I think we'll have to wait a little longer for that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging.
Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
聖騎士リアナ
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]