[REQ] Inuyasha DVDrip 1-167

whiteytaicho13

Apr 6, 2012
I was wondering if it would be alright to upload the Inuyasha series. I believe the one I want is in 480p that has dual audio.
I understand that it's really long and old... But if it is possible, that would be amazing.

Thank you so much in advance.

Last edited:
Just wondering.... All of Inuyasha series + the Final Act... does it have in BD quality? :confused: & also... I Wonder too.. if all of the 4 movies... well... got ever in BD quality... 1080p... hmmm... ;)

Neither the main series nor anything else ever got a BD release. The second season got an HDTV screening, but that's about it.

Neither the main series nor anything else ever got a BD release. The second season got an HDTV screening, but that's about it.

That's explains about it. I mean I also never heard of any BD release for this anime. Perhaps maybe in time to come... hmmm ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.