[REQ] Haganai (I Don't Have Many Friends) 1080p 10-Bit Dual-Audio FLAC

jhuebert95

Dec 5, 2013
I've been frantically probing the internet trying to find a good copy of Haganai that's dual audio, is 10-bit, and is 1080p with lossless audio. Anybody that has the Blu-ray willing to make some good encodes? Thanks a million in advance! Preferably only filefactory.com links (I have a premium account)? :)

Reactions: fguelffstan
Or maybe if anyone has an asiandvdclub account and can download the US BD's and put them on Nyaa or something? I'd gladly do the encodes myself if I can just get my hands on the iso? No? Anybody? :)

It's a good start though. Coalgirls usually has some of the best encodes in my opinion, but we still need the English FLAC audio if anyone has it.

No worries! All we need is access to the bd's. They should be on asiandvdclub if anyone has access (because I don't :/). I can probably do everything else but it'll be in torrent form because my upload bandwidth sucks. Torrents are easier as I can seed it to my seedbox, then on to you guys! :D

The second season of this show was a big let down ...they really dropped the ball when they changed staff. It went from being a really good and rather unusual comedy with a twist to a parody of perversion crammed into a boring harem. Good luck finding your dream encode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html