Registry Help

Sonso

Trusted Member
Jun 25, 2015
Hello there!

I have accidentally deleted a folder where I had Netorarenai (and other Valk games) https://vndb.org/v19908 (gone from recycle bin too)
Now I want to install it but I can't, because it says I still have it.
Searched the Registry for everything; ネトラレンアイ/Netorarenai/Ordin/Valkyria etc.
Could someone that got it, upload the uninstall.exe and the uninstall.dat or whatever it is, maybe it will work.
Please and thank you :D.

extract game data from the ISO, without installing and run it or revouninstaller, but it can break a lot, i had used it with 0verflow in the past and erogos didn't help.

[MENTION=112354]velka[/MENTION]; The games come with pack.dat/setup.dat and .exe. I opened pack.dat with GARbro and it only finds the CGs and the setup.dat it doesn't open it.
Used both Revo and iObit and nothing D:
[MENTION=146479]MuchSalty1[/MENTION]; Thanks! Yup, it didn't work xD It says "system file read error". If you know someone that uploaded the whole game already installed please link it.

[MENTION=112354]velka[/MENTION]; The games come with pack.dat/setup.dat and .exe. I opened pack.dat with GARbro and it only finds the CGs and the setup.dat it doesn't open it.
Used both Revo and iObit and nothing D:

[MENTION=146479]MuchSalty1[/MENTION]; Thanks! Yup, it didn't work xD It says "system file read error". If you know someone that uploaded the whole game already installed please link it.

And here you have mine

Reactions: Sonso

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg