Problems with running ITH and ITHVNR Windows 7

calranthe

Trusted Member
Jun 19, 2014
Hello,
Okay as spoken about on another thread I bought a laptop and transferred all my Japanese games over to it, works fine most of the time and I am using VNR to machine translate most games, some games do not play nice with VNR and thus I also installed the ith+translator aggregator and this is where the problem started
(upgraded laptop)
Windows 7
8gb ram
i5 2520 intel
560m nvidia gtx
All drivers fully updated and windows updated.
UAC turned off

Run game
Start up ITH 3.0
Process tab
Select game.exe
Click on Attach nothing happens and ITH goes into not responding.

Try this on my main pc, no problems so I know it is not the game, I am missing a download or some installed software that ITH needs some library it calls on that is not installed on the laptop.

Any ideas :)

Additional: Leaning towards an ITH dependency because the games VNR is having issues with on laptop it is not on main pc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.