- May 19, 2026
- 28
- 2
So, I acquired Princess Body 2 back in Nov 2025, it's file folder was called "v7736_r15517-JP"
It' Initially Worked & I played through to the ending. Around June this Year, I tried Plying it and I get the Following Error.
The title Screen Seems Normal, displaying the Menu Options & Playing the Title Screen Music. Clicking On New Game
There are 2 White Screens with Text, followed by a dark screen with the Company Logo, the game is supposed to formally start after that, but instead, Nothing, just Dark Screen. The side menu can be accessed to return to title screen, but the game won't play.
Other Issue, the Lone save File I had, when I entered the Game through that, when it progressed to the following Scene, after a decision Branch, the Game Hard Freezes on Each and the Menu Doesn't Work. {When I tried moving the Game Folder to Desktop to see if another path might fix it, I lost My only save}
Was there a Windows 10 update between 11/2025 & 6/2026 that might break older games?
Can someone see what is the best way to open the game so it finally works again? (I've tried running in compatibility mode but nothing)
It' Initially Worked & I played through to the ending. Around June this Year, I tried Plying it and I get the Following Error.
The title Screen Seems Normal, displaying the Menu Options & Playing the Title Screen Music. Clicking On New Game
There are 2 White Screens with Text, followed by a dark screen with the Company Logo, the game is supposed to formally start after that, but instead, Nothing, just Dark Screen. The side menu can be accessed to return to title screen, but the game won't play.
Other Issue, the Lone save File I had, when I entered the Game through that, when it progressed to the following Scene, after a decision Branch, the Game Hard Freezes on Each and the Menu Doesn't Work. {When I tried moving the Game Folder to Desktop to see if another path might fix it, I lost My only save}
Was there a Windows 10 update between 11/2025 & 6/2026 that might break older games?
Can someone see what is the best way to open the game so it finally works again? (I've tried running in compatibility mode but nothing)