- Mar 28, 2025
- 96
- 52
I'm always looking for new otome drama CDs to listen to, especially R18 ones! ♡
I have a soft spot for jealous and possessive men, but I also love shy, submissive and inexperienced MLs (⁀ᗢ⁀) ♡
I'd love to discover some new favorites, so please share your personal recommendations and favorite voice actors with me! I'm always happy to find hidden gems too! (ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)ꕤ.゚
I have a soft spot for jealous and possessive men, but I also love shy, submissive and inexperienced MLs (⁀ᗢ⁀) ♡
I'd love to discover some new favorites, so please share your personal recommendations and favorite voice actors with me! I'm always happy to find hidden gems too! (ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)ꕤ.゚
They're really good and left quite an impression on me too!
I'd love to hear what you think of them if you decide to give them a listen!



♡
the gap moe is everything!! i love the idea of someone acting all sweet and innocent while secretly being completely unhinged. and the childhood friend trope makes it even better because the trust makes the eventual realization so much more satisfying 
