Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Please recommend some otome drama CDs to me! ♡

makotoqwq01

New member
Mar 28, 2025
86
42
I'm always looking for new otome drama CDs to listen to, especially R18 ones! ♡

I have a soft spot for jealous and possessive men, but I also love shy, submissive and inexperienced MLs (⁀ᗢ⁀) ♡

I'd love to discover some new favorites, so please share your personal recommendations and favorite voice actors with me! I'm always happy to find hidden gems too! (ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)ꕤ.゚
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hinakochan
I'm always looking for new otome drama CDs to listen to, especially R18 ones! ♡

I have a soft spot for jealous and possessive men, but I also love shy, submissive and inexperienced MLs (⁀ᗢ⁀) ♡

I'd love to discover some new favorites, so please share your personal recommendations and favorite voice actors with me! I'm always happy to find hidden gems too! (ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)ꕤ.゚
I don't have particulars favorite voice actors, I mainly go for the story and if I like it I'll probably don't care much about the voice actor.
If you don't mind about dubcon, you can listen to RJ01085999 which is mainly focused on r18 parts lol and less about the story. The character is in literal bliss and the voice actor is amazing.
Another one I love even better is RJ141615! It's amazing, one of my favs if not my favorite r18 drama cd, the character depiction is perfect, the story is great and the r18 scenes, omg theses scenes :blushing:
The story is heavy and sad so be prepared though.
self harm, suicidal ideations, depression

I don't really know how possessive or dark you like your stories so for now I can only recommend these ones lol. It really struck a chord with me!

As for inexperienced I remember a cd I listened when I was like 13 (Omgg what I was doing at such an age lol) But I can't recall the name at all. I think it contained fleur in it's title or something, and it was a man shyly professing his love saying things like "I mean that I love you!" and then just get on with sex lmaoo. If anyone has an idea what what it could be, I'd gladly take it; I'd like to rediscover it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: makotoqwq01
I don't have particulars favorite voice actors, I mainly go for the story and if I like it I'll probably don't care much about the voice actor.
If you don't mind about dubcon, you can listen to RJ01085999 which is mainly focused on r18 parts lol and less about the story. The character is in literal bliss and the voice actor is amazing.
Another one I love even better is RJ141615! It's amazing, one of my favs if not my favorite r18 drama cd, the character depiction is perfect, the story is great and the r18 scenes, omg theses scenes :blushing:
The story is heavy and sad so be prepared though.
self harm, suicidal ideations, depression

I don't really know how possessive or dark you like your stories so for now I can only recommend these ones lol. It really struck a chord with me!

As for inexperienced I remember a cd I listened when I was like 13 (Omgg what I was doing at such an age lol) But I can't recall the name at all. I think it contained fleur in it's title or something, and it was a man shyly professing his love saying things like "I mean that I love you!" and then just get on with sex lmaoo. If anyone has an idea what what it could be, I'd gladly take it; I'd like to rediscover it.
Omg, thank you so much for all the recommendations! ♡ I actually know both of your recommendations already, and I know exactly what you mean! 🤭 They're really good and left quite an impression on me too!

Seeing what you're into, I feel like I should recommend RJ339010 and RJ312727 to you as well! 👀 I'd love to hear what you think of them if you decide to give them a listen!

And now I'm curious about that flower titled drama CD too lol. I hope someone recognizes it so you can rediscover it! 🌸
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hinakochan
Omg, thank you so much for all the recommendations! ♡ I actually know both of your recommendations already, and I know exactly what you mean! 🤭 They're really good and left quite an impression on me too!
Omggg a person of culture as well! 🤝
I love how they sound in the steamy scenes it's crazy. And don't get me started with Chika I think he is the one who sold me to r18 otome cd when I was still a teen, probably found it on soundcloud or something at the time lol
:blushhappy:
Seeing what you're into, I feel like I should recommend RJ339010 and RJ312727 to you as well! 👀 I'd love to hear what you think of them if you decide to give them a listen!

And now I'm curious about that flower titled drama CD too lol. I hope someone recognizes it so you can rediscover it! 🌸



I'll check out your recommendations. I actually came upon them but never gave them a try, so I'll need to do it now! I actually what kind of other cd's you like, if you actually have any yandere reco I'm all in!
 
  • Like
Reactions: makotoqwq01
Omggg a person of culture as well! 🤝
I love how they sound in the steamy scenes it's crazy. And don't get me started with Chika I think he is the one who sold me to r18 otome cd when I was still a teen, probably found it on soundcloud or something at the time lol
:blushhappy:




I'll check out your recommendations. I actually came upon them but never gave them a try, so I'll need to do it now! I actually what kind of other cd's you like, if you actually have any yandere reco I'm all in!
Omggg, Chika really does have that effect on people, doesn't he? 🤝😂

My type is definitely the completely obsessed, clingy and possessive LI who can't get enough of the heroine! Bonus points if he's younger than her. And if he's whiny or gets all teary eyed? I'm WEAK 😭♡

Here are some recommendations if you're into that type too!

• RJ01576063
• RJ01567620
• RJ01566944
• RJ01594551
• RJ01525508

And here are some of my favorite VAs and works I absolutely love:

• Rihito Hayami (速水理人): 【四柳の因習兄弟】第五話.音編

• Reiji Takatori (鷹取レイジ): 性奴○にされていたハイエルフの皇子は救出されました ~ふたなり婚約者とらぶらぶ淫紋除去~

• Junda Hanayama (華山馴田): 【3P×ネコ同士えっち有×円満合意NTR】元アイドルユニットだった枕営業マネージャーと人妻引退アイドルがガチハメ大好きなエロアイドルに堕ちるまで【KU100】 (This one is BL!)

• Yusei Nogi (乃木悠星): 【巨根壓制SEX】彆扭處男龍馬君的暴走求婚性愛【最喜歡你了,但是要訓誡你】

I could listen to these four for hours and still want more. Their voices have me completely under their spell (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ ♡

Now I'm curious, what's your favorite type of yandere? 👀
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hinakochan
Omggg, Chika really does have that effect on people, doesn't he? 🤝😂

My type is definitely the completely obsessed, clingy and possessive LI who can't get enough of the heroine! Bonus points if he's younger than her. And if he's whiny or gets all teary eyed? I'm WEAK 😭♡

Here are some recommendations if you're into that type too!

• RJ01576063
• RJ01567620
• RJ01566944
• RJ01594551
• RJ01525508

And here are some of my favorite VAs and works I absolutely love:

• Rihito Hayami (速水理人): 【四柳の因習兄弟】第五話.音編

• Reiji Takatori (鷹取レイジ): 性奴○にされていたハイエルフの皇子は救出されました ~ふたなり婚約者とらぶらぶ淫紋除去~

• Junda Hanayama (華山馴田): 【3P×ネコ同士えっち有×円満合意NTR】元アイドルユニットだった枕営業マネージャーと人妻引退アイドルがガチハメ大好きなエロアイドルに堕ちるまで【KU100】 (This one is BL!)

• Yusei Nogi (乃木悠星): 【巨根壓制SEX】彆扭處男龍馬君的暴走求婚性愛【最喜歡你了,但是要訓誡你】

I could listen to these four for hours and still want more. Their voices have me completely under their spell (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ ♡

Now I'm curious, what's your favorite type of yandere? 👀
I'll definitely check this out when I have time! it might take a week or something since I'm the middle of moving out lmaoo.

As for my yandere I like them manipulative and double faced. Doing their best to act perfect and charming in front of mc but pulling strings behind the scenes and being unhinged and crazy when she can't see. Or acting frail and gentle and innocent but they're actually strong and not innocent at all lmaoo, for exemple I saw a tiktok of a girl who makes yandere content and the guy was a younger guy acting cute and innocent and as he hugged mc he looked at his rival with killer eyes while mc had no idea lmaoo.
Also, depends how it's done, but I like when the yandere snaps and gets completely crazy from something even though he acted normal a minute ago and he just know he fucked up.
I just like that gap moe and I like when the story is close to a thriller or horror story than a comedic story.
I often see yandere depicted as something comedic, especially in manhwa but it's just not for me.
But I still like when the yandere gets his happy ending, as twisted as it might be.
Also love when the yandere is someone mc knows since childhood and trust or someone she looks up to, it makes the realization all the more tasty to me!

Also confinement, oh my goodness confinement. I just love it so so much, I think that from Amnesia memories Toma was my awakening! He is just the perfect yandere for me childhood friend, so mc trusts him so so much, but wants to protect mc so bad, he is double faced at first and cages mc yeah I just can't get enough of him

I'll stop here because I may yap about yandere trope for hours! I just love them so much! Might need to create a chat on this forum to talk with people as crazy as me lmaoo. I didn't know how liberating it was to talk about that lol (I feel ashamed to talk about that with my irl friends lol)