Otome or BL which is better

I gotta say I'm in the both camp too!
If there are good lookin boys ... I'm there!!
If I HAD to choose... Probably BL... Especially if the MC is like Haru from NTY~! I'd like to see more "In charge" girls in otome games.

In my opinion, otome is much better. I don't have much interest in BL but I don't oppose them too, since my friends like BL...

i love both of them but which i play is highly depend on my mood if i want a fluffy lovely story it's usually Otome and if i want some more erm "steamy" love story i go with Yaoi

bueno yo eh jugado de todos los generos eroge ,otome,bl o yaoi ,novela visual,novela cinetica,fandisc y bueno algunas me han gustado otras no pero yo amo los otome son los mejores viva viva hurra!!!!!

love both but i've been consuming yaoi way longer. be it games or manga.. but i do buy otome games more cuz its not like yaoi is ever localized and i dont want to drop 80 on a japanese text only game when i don't understand it well :(

I start with otomes but i feel tired of protagonists,a lot of them are only dolls,dont matter what other character do to them,they always say:i love you,maybe i have bad luck choosing otomes,i play sometimes but now i prefer BLs by far.If anyone can recommended a otome +18 without weak protagonist im be glad.

bueno yo eh jugado de todos los generos eroge ,otome,bl o yaoi ,novela visual,novela cinetica,fandisc y bueno algunas me han gustado otras no pero yo amo los otome son los mejores viva viva hurra!!!!!

Amiga,creo que no te van a entender pero me gusta tu forma de pensarXD

Reactions: komorebii
Well it changes, sometimes I like just being a girl and loved by a guy but sometimes I also like being a guy and be loved by a guy. Hmmmm. :boys2_facepalm:

Alright, even though I play both, I personally like otome games more. However, BL games are usually rustier and go into a lot more weird territories than otome games. Especially the bad ends... If you have a kink, there's probably a BL game bad ending for it. I won't name but I have played some really messed up BL games... Otome games are a lot more light and vanilla.

As a woman I don't like to be nothing for the guys who love each over. Это разве что для куколдш - опущенок повод для дрочки. So otome,ofc. personally I prefer bl will be separated from otome on this forum.

Reactions: LamiaFish
I prefer BL. I'm not completely comfortable with romance and sex and playing as a guy gives me enough control over the character to not feel bored and enough separation to fully enjoy everything.

otome is better IMO. I have zero interest in BL and I wish there was a separate tag or something for them so I could just look down the list of posts and not waste time on them
I don't play them at all, but if that's your thing you do you. Different strokes and all that you know?

I personally enjoy both. I admit there are times I wish the MC in otome games were voiced because I enjoyed their characterisation. (This is probably why I favor Karin's titles too)
BL titles tend to go into territories that you otherwise wouldn't see in otome games so that lets me enjoy both genres actually.

I love both BL and otome, cause I love to dominate the boy/man so it's not that hard to position myself as a male character (masculine or anything).

As for otome game, I like it because they have more genre and story from school to fantasy. There are also fluffy, sweet, cute to adult and gore story. Only that the characters are too one way. From the story I totally like otome game more, they're like... healing.
:akazukin_evillaugh:

While for BL game, what's nice is because I play as a man/boy I can be anything, top/bottom, dominated/dominating. I feel like I'm alive and can relate with the characters more. The story is quite good BUT most of BL game is rated and gore. Mostly for adult player because of the R18 be it from the sex or murder. Also the characters are either gone or dying in the bad route. The drama is so hard to handle sometimes.
:akazukin_down:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging. Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
It's out, update please.
聖騎士リアナ to v3.5
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]