wadesta New member 乙女 Recognized Dec 4, 2018 17 5 Tuesday at 9:14 AM #76 I've always loved Gran Turismo (especially 4!). Been saving up recently to buy a sim rig so I can play Asetto Corsa or LMU.
I've always loved Gran Turismo (especially 4!). Been saving up recently to buy a sim rig so I can play Asetto Corsa or LMU.
Deans New member 乙女 Aug 10, 2025 34 67 Tuesday at 9:44 AM #77 I mostly play gacha games like r1999, zzz, and 18 trip right now.. But i also play some jrpg hehe
starlight7 Trusted Member Elite 上級乙女 Apr 23, 2024 653 778 Tuesday at 10:46 AM #78 If there is time, I also play games like story of seasons, fire emblem, zelda and mario, I know SS and FE aren't supposed to be otome game, but I get a little disappointed there is so little romance
If there is time, I also play games like story of seasons, fire emblem, zelda and mario, I know SS and FE aren't supposed to be otome game, but I get a little disappointed there is so little romance