Tamamo Sama
New member
- Oct 20, 2014
- 10
- 3
I play a bit of everything outside of otome games. Mostly RPGs, cozy games, and story-driven games.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My latest non-otomes was "The House in Fata Morgana" and I took so long to clear it up ~This is maybe unrelated since i am asking non otome theme question. But, i am curious is there any other game that everyone here play besides otome games/BL?
Non-otomege title that i am currently playing is Story of Seasons : Trio of Towns, Lair Land Story and Tales of Innocence Vita version (consider myself as replaying it ever since i finished playing on DS version a decade ago).
My latest non-otomes was "The House in Fata Morgana" and I took so long to clear it up ~
I want it... but I'm also a little afraid it's going to eat my life for a while.My latest non-otomes was "The House in Fata Morgana" and I took so long to clear it up ~This is maybe unrelated since i am asking non otome theme question. But, i am curious is there any other game that everyone here play besides otome games/BL?
Non-otomege title that i am currently playing is Story of Seasons : Trio of Towns, Lair Land Story and Tales of Innocence Vita version (consider myself as replaying it ever since i finished playing on DS version a decade ago).
It's definitely long and I actually took months to clear it because some of the stories were so heavy I had to take a break...Steam's Autumn sale is happening right now, and I've been talking myself in and out of buying The House in Fata Morgana.I want it... but I'm also a little afraid it's going to eat my life for a while.