Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Other games that you play besides otome games/BL?

In addition to playing otome games, I also play some games that seem to interest me, such as healing games like dressing up, farming, magic, etc. I really like playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons haha!
 
I like playing building or decorating games, my current fixation is town to city and it's been very fun and relaxing
 
Oof. I play... a lot of games :oops: RPG, JRPG, puzzle, cozy... some personal favorites include Baldur's Gate 3, Expedition 33, the Mass Effect trilogy, Cyberpunk 2077, the Persona series, the Dragon Age franchise, Stardew Valley, Core Keeper, Witcher 3, Final Fantasy VII, Chrono Trigger, Crime Scene Cleaner, A Little to the Left, Unpacking.

I mean, fun and interesting mechanics are a good hook, but give me a solid story any day.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Eril $akurai
I generally enjoy jrpg games like Persona series and tales of series. I play hoyo games like genshin impact and honkai star rail, i play strategic rpg like reverse1999 and arknights, and i love story-driven-choice-matters games too! I'm not a "gamer" gamer but that's something i usually do when i have a free time!
 
Besides otome games, I also really enjoy playing farming games like Stardew Valley and music games like Colorful Stage.
 
The most heavily for years are Arknights and Touken Ranbu. They're basically part of my daily routine at this point lol
Also play Break My Case and Arknights: Endfield pretty regularly, but didn't log in every day.
I was actually really into R1999 for a long time too, but quit earlier this year. I play way too many games and couldn't manage my time anymore, so its had to go 😭
The rest are mostly Steam games, like farming sims or co-op crafting/survival
 
  • Like
Reactions: VvannvV_0
I play a lot of games like the Persona series, the Trails series, Elden Ring, Lies of P, Pragmata, the Final Fantasy series, Horizon Zero Dawn, Tales of Arise, the Octopath Traveler series, and Stellar Blade. I play anything that's fun, interests me, and has a good story.

I also play rhythm games like Project Sekai and Ensemble Stars, comfy and chill games like Animal Crossing, and other visual novels (both just text and with gameplay elements).
 
I enjoy subculture games. I enjoy gacha games like Genshin and Honkai: Star Rail,zzz. But these days I'm a bit tired of it, so I think I play Overwatch a lot on PC
 
besides otome games, i tend to play more of rpg or tabletop rpg games! i do still have a preference to have at least romance within the game :D
 
I usualy play fighting games, FVM games or MMORPG besides otome / bl vns and VNs like Romance Club on mobile
 
Last edited:
I love RPG and strategy games, things with great stories and gameplay that makes me think.
I suck at real time games, especially shooters, but a friend lent me bioshock and enjoyed it a lot (on easy difficulty)
 
I'm currently playing the latest Fire Emblem game.
I love JRPGs like Pokémon, Story of Seasons, Persona, and Final Fantasy. I also enjoy action games like Monster Hunter.
I tend to end up buying most of the popular and talked-about games. If a game catches my attention, I just get curious and want to play it!
 
Right now I'm replaying Ace Attorney series and Enderal: Forgotten Stories. Sometimes it's MMORPG Lineage C4 (yes, this game is 21 years old...) for nostalgia's sake.
 
I play rhythm games mostly and competitive games with friends when I'm not playing otome or BL games :P.
 
Mostly mystery, detective, and narrative-heavy adventure games like the Ace Attorney or Danganronpa series! I'm not a fan of intense combat or grinding, so I prefer titles where I can relax, unravel an intricate plot, and enjoy great character writing.
 
Besides otome and BL, I mostly play RPGs and farming/life sim games! 😂 For example, I really like Persona 5 and Stardew Valley. Right now I'm playing Graveyard Keeper 2 and I'm completely hooked! 😂
 
disco elysium, fear and hunger and splatoon 3 mainly, also i really wanna try to get into assassins creed and bayonetta :3 plus ive recently started playing little busters!!