[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

RAM-0 would kill me if i posted her nude, so... :D

20170607163241206.png

Testing HoneyShot mod that converts my 2K screenshot to 4K. Thanks to GIL for clearing things out.

Access Denied!

@Eleven Why would I even do that? It's your waifu and you do whatever it pleases you. I am content with my own version....... Besides you already released some pics in Discord community. :XD:

@Ram-0-Ram: lol so u found out. I didn't think you are there XD But if you say so... muwahahaha...

Prepare for the worst, people, for this thread is going to be nuked on June 30th...

Why, do you ask?

Imgbox. That's why.

My thoughts?
Here you go.

Thanks GIL for new hosting website and after 30th June we gonna need a new thread.... :D Are you up for it? Lolz

20170608201536303.png

201706090329509751111.png

Does anyone know how to install RLA's 8k full moon night mod? I downloaded it but don't know where to put it. It only has one DDS file.

8k_FullMoonNight.7z [Download] https://goo.gl/NKFwwJ

Reactions: espiekerella
@Everyone: don't panic guys! I gotcha!
Yeah the imgboxcalypse is upon us... but we already have a bretty gud alternative: imgcave
Completely free, adult pictures allowed (just remember to tag them), nice UI, nice galleries with navigation... honestly the only thing I miss is picture rearrange in albums but the admin (a very nice guy called Dean) is working on it.
Give it a shot, I think you'll like it. I'm already using it.
Serena_1.jpg

Serena_2.jpg
@Ram: we'll see if it makes sense to make a new one. It probably will. When the time comes, if you're all ok with it, sure.
@eleven: you have to insert that dds into one of Amemiya's domes file, preferably one you don't use much. But if it's the same one I got some months ago, I'll let you know Amemiya actually incorporated it in his second dome mod.

Because RAM-0 said he wouldn't kill me... <Run away>

20170609202925997.png

So, I've been modifying some of my characters lately. Here are the new Ayako and Ryouko!

Ayako Shimada is my oldest, thickest woman. She was a sexy babe back in her day but she's put on some weight over the years and isn't as proud of her body as she once was. (She still has a rockin set of tits though!)

Ryouko Matsumoto is another beautiful older woman that *did* keep her figure through the years. Even after having two daughters! That's right, she's Aika's mommy! (Aika is my waifu in my avatar for those that didn't know.) She's also one of the most skilled assassins to ever... assassinate!

For comparison, Ayako is the one doing the groping in my signature and Ryouko is sitting on the rock. I should post some "before" shots but I'm tired of looking at the old versions! Lol

I've also made some changes to other characters but they're not quite ready yet so those reveals will have to wait. Also, to those that have shown interest in my ladies, stay tuned to the character release thread! I've got some goodies coming..

Alrighty, I'm back in business! I was in a bit of a Studio funk, but thankfully that's gone by the wayside. That said, here's a couple brand new pics for you guys!

First, an introduction to Jelena Cibulkova, mother of Simona! (With another mother/daughter duo in the mix)
MilfsandDaughters.png
And finally, to continue the Party Cruise experience, looks like ole' Brick's at it again in the 'Pink Suite'! :D
BricksPartyBoatWetHarem.png

@GIL: Best cover evar!

@tmvaegis:
Your light settings are truly impressive! And welcome back! Some flowers for you:

20170610194727242.png

Got some time to waste so here is a quick one with Lara in @Ram-O-Rams TRU map.

This tomb is big enough for only one raider.
TRU_lara_waits.png

@eleven - Many thanks to ya! I keep staring through all those flowers and thinking I'm going to see something 'naughty', but all I see is a bunch of flowers, lol!

Well, well, you guys get a bonus pic, so here it is! Rayelle Jestella, my old school Phantasy Star vixen, relaxin':
RayelleRelaxing.png

Hello everyone! I have two pictures today and might get a few more done today depending on my time. It looks like my old host, imgbox, is shutting down so my older pictures might be lost. I could upload them to another site and post a big photo dump if people want them for posterity!

Anyway, we have a SFW image of a new girl, Becca, and a NSFW image of Claire; who seems to be a fan favorite!

EDIT_20170609224519766.png

EDIT_20170610143935035.png

@tmvaegis: Nawhhh... There's a special flower. Take a look again!

Trying a new style. I spent 5 hours for this (mostly for lighting) :(

2017061104422627511111.png

@GIL: Best cover evar!

@tmvaegis:
Your light settings are truly impressive! And welcome back! Some flowers for you:

20170610194727242.png

A vagina covered among those flowers hahahahahaha fucking hilarious. My Verdictt. It is safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!