[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

I've been working diligently on re-translating/rewriting the game dialogue... And I really kind of wish they'd put more actual game in there. I mean, it doesn't even have an ending.

So I wrote an ending! Enjoy!

https://imgbox.com/pMIURpsU

I've been working diligently on re-translating/rewriting the game dialogue... And I really kind of wish they'd put more actual game in there. I mean, it doesn't even have an ending.

So I wrote an ending! Enjoy!

https://imgbox.com/pMIURpsU

@Wormy - I love it!! This is exactly the kind of ideas that made me start creating h-games stories back in the days. In French, we call those short and intriguing stories, "nouvelles". Don't know the English term.

Thanks ...and Cheers

I thought of Hotel California...

Me too!! Although I think Hotel California was a detoxicating center...

Well that's the most likes I've gotten in a while. Thanks guys!

I just always feel like Illusion drops the ball somewhere. Like they have big ideas that just never quite come all the way together. There's a clear market for plot based games with sex in them... Hell, most of what we do around here is write plots into Illusion games that pretty much don't have one anymore. Not since... What? PPD? Bleh. Anyway, this is a picture thread, so I give picture now...

PLOT TWIST!

https://imgbox.com/qjJdJBpI

Washing away the grime...or rather, trying to.

tHFk7.png

While they were having sex, a rather serious mishap happened and they took the full damage...

pWTwNu.png

*PHEW*
I was working this for a week. Would be simple to port from SBPR but it was missing alot of stuff and had to re-do from scratch.

f0nNHlcj.jpg
Added more characters
4lgw0sGn.jpg
BjJIeTRr.jpg
p4g4UVoe.jpg

Hello,

I know a few of you from old times with HF. Just wanted to say "Hi" since I registered today here.
Working on a big project for 1 year now with a H-RPG.
Your works here are absolutely amazing, some pictures are very very nice.

Here's my little contribution with my main character : Sylia from Chronicles of Leridia (I tried but I really don't know how to put image directly from spoiler...)

Summerpose.jpg

Last edited:
I make a request for more hair like this on Anime-Sharing. No one care. Very sad.
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...equest-thread-546759/index41.html#post2634004

Like TMV said it's not about caring.... usually it depends about the resources and time to make one. Static object is much more easy to port than clothing. Each time I see modder release a new hair or clothes I always read their story before downloading it. One such example is DillDoe christmas outfit where he claimed that it took him months. Outfit like that and skills of his. I totally agree with his message. It took me months just to understand the basic clothing mods and I haven't achieved any milestones in that department. What I feel about the request thread in AS is simply a diversion for anyone creating non-related mod thread in Mods Release thread.

It's over I finally fixed all the broken meshes across the maps.

I looked all over for this type pre-made models, but seems none most people seems used particle like hair systems for this effect big with lots of curls

Exploring the plugins created by Vrl0ver and other provided by hun hunter.
hAlN7WQ3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ417904 ?
TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.
[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!
Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70