[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

@Aastaroth: Glad to hear the Japanese community has made some breakthrough! Hope to see more mods showing up in Honey Select!!

@BastianT: Yea those angels have really nice proportions!! Thanks for sharing the sliders!!

@Patchie: While the devil girl sint really my thing...that Egyptian girl is looking smoking hot!! Hope to see more of her!!

@Ramoram: Dude...that resort. I want to be there in real life...

Lol. You and your ridiculously amazing maps!!! Seriously that map is awesome. Is that from a Tomb Raider game?

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Alright, finally weekend... or well, it has been Saturday for almost two hours then.
Finally some time for some shooting... and hopefully some modding.
Was a rainy Friday, so no gals in skirts, no wind gust... no pantsu...
:akazukin_cry:

So, I present to you: Pantsu in the wind... well, sort of anyways.

I guess I'll be on the safe side and add NSFW on this one.
Thumbnail:
Large Image:
j58BSCFg.png

@Syncroz if you're lucky enough to see panty shots in real life, you're pretty lucky.

Well, summer equals skirts... apparently a relative warm fall does too. Been quite windy most of the time.
"Pantsu!!!" is bound to happen at some point with that mix. Unfortunately I'll have to sneak with it or
I may end up with a fist in my face, and then I'm not talking about the skirt wearer.
1757ECD570BDCB0EBCAE54FF64BBF23E.gif

I have no particular introduction this time, just three shots with butts and boobs... and a hunk...

Thumbnails:
#001 The day in school that never came

#002 The Four Boobs... errr, I mean: The two sisters

#003 Family Photo
Large Images:
#001 The day in school that never came

#002 The Four Boobs... errr, I mean: The two sisters

#003 Family Photo

Edit: Bubble Gum

Last edited:
Been a while since i posted pics of my characters in a topic like that (i think since playclub/premium play darkness) so there's my random pics :p

tumblr_oe0z35yQfY1sumcgpo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oe0z35yQfY1sumcgpo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oe0z35yQfY1sumcgpo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oe0z35yQfY1sumcgpo1_1280.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_oe0z35yQfY1sumcgpo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oe0z35yQfY1sumcgpo5_1280.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 587
Lol. You and your ridiculously amazing maps!!! Seriously that map is awesome. Is that from a Tomb Raider game?

Nope that's Dead or Alive Extreme 2 game. I bet only Aastaroth can reconginze this map. (Considering he is DOA fan ofcourse)
I held my work in wait of Honey-Select. Considering it's not easy for me to work and the studio has limitations. I decided to release them in SBPR again. File is available to download. Here in Anime-Sharing SBRP thread

Honey-Select version (not satisfied)
ncExYTx1.jpg
eVOUSGsf.jpg
iF3R3UL6.jpg
a4g1r4GW.jpg

Actually. I forgot mention that I found a solution for skydomes if modders intend to create outdoor studio maps. Instead of working hours creating skydomes. The simplest and easiest way is to create PNG format picture of skydome and place it in HoneySelect/Userdata/background. I used that in my HS-studio but I think everyone already knows before me.

I am still struggling with AS new environment, so I did manage to add something. Can't compete with those new games AND of course your talent guys. But I wanted to add some of my recent AG3 work on girls and animations. They are only .gif, so only part of what I do. Take care people!

Cheers

Thanks ramoram! ;)

Last edited:
I am still struggling with AS new environment, so I did manage to add something. Can't compete with those new games AND of course your talent guys. But I wanted to add some of my recent AG3 work on girls and animations. They are only .gif, so only part of what I do. Take care people!

Cheers

http://imgbox.com/qMSFF5Q1
http://imgbox.com/U90rEznc
http://imgbox.com/l7gMInnc
http://imgbox.com/odZZ75CY
http://imgbox.com/a7lpGqqt

Capt Jam. When uploading pics in the imbox. It gives you some types of links, Gallery, Links,HTML and BBCode. Just Copy the BBCode. In AS thread. Click "Spoiler" it will ask to add something. Just press "Space-bar" and Ok and paste the BBCode you copy from Imgbox inside the spoiler. You need to go Advanced setting when doing it and click "Preview Post" before submitting it. It shows how you post will look like.

Capt Jam. When uploading pics in the imbox. It gives you some types of links, Gallery, Links,HTML and BBCode. Just Copy the BBCode. In AS thread. Click "Spoiler" it will ask to add something. Just press "Space-bar" and Ok and paste the BBCode you copy from Imgbox inside the spoiler. You need to go Advanced setting when doing it and click "Preview Post" before submitting it. It shows how you post will look like.

So cool! I did struggle with this one. Big thanks Ram! I'll try it.

So I was trying to make a couple "thank you" pics for Ramoram since he posted such an awesome map!! But being the perfectionist I am I spent several hours fucking with this one pic so all you guys get for now is 3 variations of the same pic lol. It was fun to do though. They still didn't QUITE come out the way I wanted, but I already put far too much time into them to do any more work on them. Maybe I'll actually manage to get a few different pics in on this map though. It's gorgeous!

Thanks again Ramoram!!

Ho1EeSoR2vPJMgoM3le5KmBYDSll8MnBcxMC73N-Re1zwJ-xb6f50TQRRW-PyHYe7DWErK5HdzNM-A=w1920-h1080-no

vra4aXphICPGQ6QV4QvzsKE1KArzvlO5QlPdz-nbvLeLA4sNBFe2tfFCwM0Ct07YWWOkev7i1-JHSg=w1920-h1080-no

WWRQU1SxELGswDhPH3B9xw0B_kzn4C_8B3kP7T7IZaFUSJ1CdjmHXZDdkrS2NIdjgD-KXPnJUo-InA=w1920-h1080-no

A slightly (wildly) out of character picture of Mina.

sQtIS0cA.png

Remind me of a flash game with a girl who had a big knife... Think it was from Rock candy, but I'm not sure. This one is beautiful and ...scary. ;)

So I was trying to make a couple "thank you" pics for Ramoram since he posted such an awesome map!! But being the perfectionist I am I spent several hours fucking with this one pic so all you guys get for now is 3 variations of the same pic lol. It was fun to do though. They still didn't QUITE come out the way I wanted, but I already put far too much time into them to do any more work on them. Maybe I'll actually manage to get a few different pics in on this map though. It's gorgeous!

Thanks again Ramoram!!

Ho1EeSoR2vPJMgoM3le5KmBYDSll8MnBcxMC73N-Re1zwJ-xb6f50TQRRW-PyHYe7DWErK5HdzNM-A=w1920-h1080-no

vra4aXphICPGQ6QV4QvzsKE1KArzvlO5QlPdz-nbvLeLA4sNBFe2tfFCwM0Ct07YWWOkev7i1-JHSg=w1920-h1080-no

WWRQU1SxELGswDhPH3B9xw0B_kzn4C_8B3kP7T7IZaFUSJ1CdjmHXZDdkrS2NIdjgD-KXPnJUo-InA=w1920-h1080-no

The resort is awesome, but those butts are superb!!! I want to be a sperm whale... :D

Not sure how I missed that Yossarian. That is a good pic...but I have to say it's creepy too lol. I'd be scared half to death. Would be afraid to get turned on....no telling what she's planning to do with that knife...
:mini_shock:

@Xiro
She is not planning, I think she already done it, the "D" is not visible and the way she made a face, a background music should be play of Britney Spears "Oops I did it again" :XD:

Support Yandere!!!:dthumbup:

Thanks again Ramoram!!

R6NBuocY.jpg

I'm going to be reuploading my comics to post here. If there's a better thread than this for me to post this and other comics, I'll post them there. For now, I'll begin with one of my earliest stories and my longest completed work thus far, a multipart series about the relationship of a teacher and his student.

Snowfall

Hard up for money, a teacher is convinced by a colleague with criminal ties to exploit his naive pupil. Persuaded by lust and the lure of money, he agrees, but will he be able to see it through to the end? A story featuring hardcore content with rape, group sex, piercings, tattoos, and mind break, with a considerable amount of plot and drama. Chronologically, this is considered the one of the earliest stories of the Kommiverse - any comics or picture sets featuring Sensei, Touko, or Yuki can be assumed to be occurring after the events of Snowfall.

UnPGPYSW.png

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Afterstory

Omake Download - Contains outtakes, bonus pinup pictures with guest pictures by sin07, and an outline of a very early version of the story.
Complete Comic + Omake Download

Reactions: fsjoku
Sorry for the shitty poses spending to much time in modding section once I am done. I will spend whole time forever in studio. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US