[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

Maybe your step sister is a spoiled attention whore :)
part1
firststrip1.jpg
]
part2
strip2.jpg

@LovelySurrealDream: Loved the pics. That male uncensor you're using is amazing.

Gonna use Gimp now. Missed my Manga Studio in my old rig..... *sigh RIP buddy you made me a modder*.....
Downloaded the Illusion latest and probably last DLC. I don't know you guys but I think they heard my plea and released a SM map that I wanted for some time. :D

Just wanted to say thanks so much to [MENTION=127652]ramoram[/MENTION] for porting so many amazing maps over to Honey Select. With all the maps it's becoming more and more imminent that I'll migrate the girls over to Honey Select once I get a ways into Chapter 3 of my comic. So I just wanted to say thanks again and post this pic using the Sibuya map since that map was VERY necessary for me to bring my comic over to the new studio. This has also ironically become probably my favorite pic I've done of the girls.

Thanks so much Ramoram.

jfff6Skj.png

I'm late for this but still, hope you guys had a good Christmas and wishing you a good new year!

HEOg6JTM.png

also late for the party, I barely have any time left for this nowadays
cheers guys and a happy new year!

Been a while now (like always). Did a small test run on my new desktop. Such a shame that I'm still just on a tiny SSD.
Hope y'all had a good holiday!

My New Year piece...as the year has already turned on my end, Happy New Year!

UvmiNITqzf.png

GqDXFu7.png

Happy new year everyone! Hope you all had a good year start, atleast almost as good as this lol

f6sksjWe.png

Now, if you excuse me, I'll keep lying trying to not die from this friggin hungover

Happy new year everyone! Hope you all had a good year start, atleast almost as good as this lol

f6sksjWe.png

Now, if you excuse me, I'll keep lying trying to not die from this friggin hungover

Is there a mod for the DoA hairs because i was thinking about importing some of those and FF hairs

Gwendolen

Hey guys how's it going? I'm back from the dead and I have some pictures of Gwendolen to share. For those who don't know her, I first created her in PPD then ported to PC and finally made her way to HS. Let me know what you guys think! I've been out of the posing game for awhile so the poses are pretty basic.

I made some scenes for chapter 2 of Orc's Bride but I still have a ways to go. Ran into some issues with mods and stuff like that but I managed to get everything sorted out (hopefully) I don't have an ETA on it though

I'm also including a mega link for the picture set: https://mega.nz/#!u40UjQZS!McQ_3dLZy4Z0VqKt-NdCDyqsdZqnmMls02KIuUpRpyE

Last edited:
@sin07 CAAAAAAAAANNNNDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:blushhappy::blushhappy::blushhappy::blushhappy::blushhappy::blushhappy::blushhappy:

With all these cool studio maps and being able to import character models from other games think I might start working on a comic when I have time. I really enjoy reading yours and I've always had a lot of ideas and theories.

Not sure of the exact plot, but along the lines of raised consciousness, dimensional travel, evolution and smex

patterns.png

Reactions: Stampar
@LovelySurrealDream: Yup, being able to mod the game gives you a lot of freedom. Your ideas sound pretty good! You have a cute protagonist there, and that proto cover is already looking quite nice :) I say go for it!

@BastianT: Heh, I wouldn't call that one funny but I get what you mean... Well, I guess it could be funny in a way too :D Thanks for the props man, more will happen soon enough.
Btw your awesome pics made me want to play around a bit with the DOA faces from Roy... being able to change their body proportions is actually fkn priceless. Too bad they don't have 4k textures tho. Hope Roy can make that happen someday.

20th Anniversary of Tomb Raider
web2GuRf.jpg

d2tZdfsu.jpg

NEhZllzb.jpg
pVAT9XLf.jpg
Re-posting some old short comics here which I posted in HongFire some time ago. After number of tries to post a message in HongFire. I have decided I am done with HF forum. I was already patient and supportive enough. But I have my limits too.
KYTqpWfj.jpg
Yx6ssFIZ.jpg
6EGjRz76.jpg
v1IOVEr7.jpg
yUWV9CZI.jpg
Lt8P9vqQ.jpg
ltzqobKK.jpg
aOSVbggd.jpg
SfvHNMzc.jpg
HChF9OTD.jpg
oLUO72MQ.jpg
qTGO50cF.jpg
wrs7cmaK.jpg
XwOQysJg.jpg
UKOgnO35.jpg

@LovelySurrealDream: Yup, being able to mod the game gives you a lot of freedom. Your ideas sound pretty good! You have a cute protagonist there, and that proto cover is already looking quite nice :) I say go for it!

@BastianT: Heh, I wouldn't call that one funny but I get what you mean... Well, I guess it could be funny in a way too :D Thanks for the props man, more will happen soon enough.
Btw your awesome pics made me want to play around a bit with the DOA faces from Roy... being able to change their body proportions is actually fkn priceless. Too bad they don't have 4k textures tho. Hope Roy can make that happen someday.

I mean, what happens isn't a funny thing but the reactions to the bandit refusing to acknowledge that shit was going to go down and also the heroines were funny :p

Yeah I love these ports. I mean I love DOA so having the characters here is sure something to me.... lol Feels bad that I'm ignoring my own characters now though :/

20th Anniversary of Tomb Raider
web2GuRf.jpg

d2tZdfsu.jpg

NEhZllzb.jpg
pVAT9XLf.jpg
Re-posting some old short comics here which I posted in HongFire some time ago. After number of tries to post a message in HongFire. I have decided I am done with HF forum. I was already patient and supportive enough. But I have my limits too.
KYTqpWfj.jpg
Yx6ssFIZ.jpg
6EGjRz76.jpg
v1IOVEr7.jpg
yUWV9CZI.jpg
Lt8P9vqQ.jpg
ltzqobKK.jpg
aOSVbggd.jpg
SfvHNMzc.jpg
HChF9OTD.jpg
oLUO72MQ.jpg
qTGO50cF.jpg
wrs7cmaK.jpg
XwOQysJg.jpg
UKOgnO35.jpg

niiceee, forgot I still have to get RoTTR, although wasn't much of a fan of 2013...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.
Scale wrote on Shine's profile.
Please re-upload [しおん!] 風と王女様と. (Ver14.11.13) [RJ139953] if possbile. Thanks you!

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140828-しおん-風と王女様と-ver14-11-13-rj139953.253857/#post1666707
Chipp12 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reup this one please?

[111128] [シャークエイトバイト] May I Mind~フェラ少女~

Not sure if this might help if there weren't any backups but I've found a working link here; not sure whether I'll be able to get it myself.
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
It seems that you're the first to put this out, Shine. Would you be willing to update this buggy game? Please?
破滅へのカウントダウン to ver22/04/11
PSXXY wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
您好 能不能上传对魔忍CD的ZZZ-00050和ZZZ-00051?谢谢