[Hentai game] [New Release][170127][ぱじゃまエクスタシー] らぶらぶシスターズ ~花嫁&姉妹達とのドキドキハーレム生活~ [3038M] (OST Included)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
らぶらぶシスターズ ~花嫁&姉妹達とのドキドキハーレム生活~

Brand:ぱじゃまエクスタシー
Product Price:¥8,800 (Inc-Tax ¥9,504)
Release Date:2017/01/27
Gerne:ADV
CG Artist:なえなえ、洗面きぬ子、六九導イツキ、伊武もいな、ヲリ、野田しゅは、ぼちゃ(SD原画)
Music Artist:solfa feat.nao、solfa feat.Rita
監督:ひろもりさかな
Composer:天ヶ咲麗/橋咲透、伊吹ユキヒロ
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=916834
http://www.pajamas.ne.jp/lls
Game Provider:Tailon

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1B8FD3FECC2C03F57F7356A25A36971AFEB8FB22
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Crack removed per Author request

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ム生活~-[3038m]-ost-included-577904/#post2618839

Last edited:
Re: [New Release][170127][ぱじゃまエクスタシー] らぶらぶシスターズ ~花嫁&姉妹達とのドキドキハーレム生活~ [3038M] (OST&Crack Included)

Added Crack

Re: [New Release][170127][ぱじゃまエクスタシー] らぶらぶシスターズ ~花嫁&姉妹達とのドキドキハーレム生活~ [3038M] (OST&Crack Included)

Added Crack

I'm kinda getting confused... there are so many PlayDRM protected games that hasn't cracked yet and afaik most of the cracks can be purchased in mikocon. But some games like this one and campus games are cracked and released for public. Wha?

I'm kinda getting confused... there are so many PlayDRM protected games that hasn't cracked yet and afaik most of the cracks can be purchased in mikocon. But some games like this one and campus games are cracked and released for public. Wha?

Simply because our crack are made by actually purchasing the game and have access to serial key.
There is substantial cost in making those cracks, so we don't publish them immediately.
We aren't so skilled as to be able to crack without a serial key.

We only publish cracks if a 3rd party crack already exists, or if there is no difficulty in making one from published files.

Simply because our crack are made by actually purchasing the game and have access to serial key.
There is substantial cost in making those cracks, so we don't publish them immediately.
We aren't so skilled as to be able to crack without a serial key.

We only publish cracks if a 3rd party crack already exists, or if there is no difficulty in making one from published files.

B U T! This crack was made by me! NOT by your fxcking team! I said clearly that 2DJ shouldn't use this crack, OK? Are you fxcking blind??
If YOU want to release a crack, buy the game and do the crack with your unskilled cracker~ DO NOT use my crack and say it's your crack OK?

B U T! This crack was made by me! NOT by your fxcking team! I said clearly that 2DJ shouldn't use this crack, OK? Are you fxcking blind??
If YOU want to release a crack, buy the game and do the crack with your unskilled cracker~ DO NOT use my crack and say it's your crack OK?

I never said anywhere, that this particular crack is made by 2DJGAME.
We posted a crack, because there is one in the public domain.

If you don't want your crack posted, don't post one, or put up to 1000 神秘.

We intended to buy the game on 13/Feb when the DL version is released. Thank you for saving us a lot of money.

Last edited:

then why not giving credit to its author? i think he (or she) deserved it.

then why not giving credit to its author? i think he (or she) deserved it.

Sure, I have just added it. I do remember him previously said, don't add his ID.

Reactions: yomyman

I'm kinda new to the VN hobby so I'm not 100% sure on how to actually apply the crack. I put the contents of the rar into the data folder, but from there I'm completely lost. Can anyone more experienced in this give me a brief direction as what I'm supposed to do next? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks again for the crack btw.

I'm kinda new to the VN hobby so I'm not 100% sure on how to actually apply the crack. I put the contents of the rar into the data folder, but from there I'm completely lost. Can anyone more experienced in this give me a brief direction as what I'm supposed to do next? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks again for the crack btw.

I know exactly where you're coming from. These can sometimes confuse me as well. If you have copied and pasted all the contents of the rar file into the data folder then just double click on the (crack_for_らぶらぶシスターズ) and it should work.

Reactions: yomyman

Gives an error message
---------------------------
FCFile - open
K:\Games Visual Novels\らぶらぶシスターズ\res\g\gn\hit.gyuで
指定されたパスが見付かりません
Повтор Отмена

If you don't want your crack posted, don't post one, or put up to 1000 神秘.
He probably doesn't want you to post the crack. Don't play dumb. You're just trying to coerce people into your VIP scheme while pretending to support the original author/company.

Gives an error message
FCFile - open
K:\Games Visual Novels\らぶらぶシスターズ\res\g\gn\hit.gyuで
指定されたパスが見付かりません
Повтор Отмена

Crack goes in to DATA folder and used on .exe located there.

He probably doesn't want you to post the crack. Don't play dumb. You're just trying to coerce people into your VIP scheme while pretending to support the original author/company.

I loled, if someone re-uploads their stuff (FTW's) even CG rip it's the end of the world full of drama and crying. But when THEY do it they hide behind, "oh it's in a public domain." TOP KEK FTW, you shady ass mofos.

Crack goes in to DATA folder and used on .exe located there.

Hi

I put the files in the data folder and have my settings as locale jap, region jap, and time and date as jap. When i launch the crack.exe file it crashes. can you help me?

I loled, if someone re-uploads their stuff (FTW's) even CG rip it's the end of the world full of drama and crying. But when THEY do it they hide behind, "oh it's in a public domain." TOP KEK FTW, you shady ass mofos.

Yes we are jerks, thank you. At least we try to solve problems ourselves.
The drama is to show we are not happy, but business is usual for everyone.
Did it change anything for these uploaders? Not really.
Did we expected anything? Not really.
Did the drama benefit us? I would say yes.

We normally waited until girlcelly copied him first, but how the hell can we know girlcelly would be away until 3am, that is 31 hours after the patch is released in KF.
By the time we posted the crack, it is already 14 hours since released. That is way more than the time girlcelly normally reacts to KF releases.

For these crack releases, it is either being laughed at for NOT posting the (publicly available) crack, or being laughed at for posting (someone elses') crack, what do you expect?

Whether girlcelly post it or not is irrelevant to the current situation here
The author clearly stated that:
其实任何人转载都无所谓,但2DJ转载我拒绝
我不是针对在座的各位,我是针对他

But what the fuck? We all know your scheme and how you pretend being nice while ignoring a crack author direct request and still shoot at all others, then pretend how high and respectful you are.

This is precisely what I'm talking about. That thread is member-only, isn't even meant to be available for non-2dkf member.
You guys just never respect someone else's forum or site, or their members.
If you want the game, join their site, not just take it and post it in AS, at least ask the guy if he is OK to share it here first.
Disgusting

Last edited:

Whether girlcelly post it or not is irrelevant to the current situation here
The author clearly stated that:

But what the fuck? We all know your scheme and how you pretend being nice while ignoring a crack author direct request and still shoot at all others, then pretend how high and respectful you are.

Disgusting

Fair enough. I apologize for the lack of respect and have removed the crack from the thread.

We will re-evaluate how to response to author requests in the future.

We certainly respect the requests if the aim is to benefit the site which it is from, or the author in question.
Single us out and ban us from using a crack (or other contents), serves no purpose to stop distribution via other uploaders, nor give him any benefit, and thus we evaluated that this ban is meaningless.

Note that mutual respect can apply here, we can claim that because he does not respect 2DJ, we don't have to respect his request in return.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of Ruan Mei? please
flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」