[Hentai game] [New Release][160129][unicorn-a / げーせん18] 戦御村正 -剣の凱歌- 豪華限定版 [4429M] (Crack/認証回避 by 2DJGAME)

I can't seems to assign any land units even if i built 1 of each. All I've seen are boats and ships. Has anyone encountered similar issue?
Edit: nvm. Apparently you need 1 turn to complete building a unit.

Last edited:
well you can update to 1.0C from the oficial page and the crack works but it still crashes sometimes

Are you able to get the full text hooked? I still have the problem that ITHVNR doesnt gives me the full text.

I personally have not had a problem using vnr have you tried increasing the text speed.
Regardless of what hooker you use it on, you get the same result. If you eliminate repeating text, it cuts out parts of it. If you don't, you get doubled kanji/katakana/hiragana. This is with the text speed set to max.

they are difficulty settings the bottom being easy and starting you with more money

thanks still... i cant win the 3rd china mission

I just beat it last night using a combination of light bombers and attack planes. The trick for me was to use the attack planes to get rid of the enemy planes as soon as they show up then focus them on clearing infantry, saving my bomber's bombs to take out the tanks. Also make sure to keep some units close to the bases just in case some enemy units try to make a break for it and hide in them, and bring along a couple infantry and a truck to move them for the chance that they do manage to hide and you need to take the base. As long as you keep on top of the base to the east and the two to the south the only base you should have to worry about is the airport in the center of the map if you can't kill all the planes quickly. Just make sure if you do end up having to take a base that you give yourself enough turns to get to it and capture it(occupied bases take more to capture though you can use multiple infantry on the same base to speed it along) even if that means playing keep away with tanks you have not destroyed yet.

Hey probably should have posted this sooner, but for those who still have not figured most every thing out yet there is an option somewhere on the config menu(not sure exactly which one as I made the mistake of clicking a bunch at the same time) that will turn on a trio of tutorial events in the events tab that will tell you what all the tabs are for, how to research new units how, how to manage your cities, and explain most of the battle options.

for bombers I use the units under this category 爆撃機. the ones I use cost 310 and 1500 and are the second tier of the first two units in the category so you may have to speed their research along if you can't find them.

Guys, how do you use your tanks in battle ?I just started the first battle in China, and am dominating enemy units with my medium and heavy tanks, but 3-quarters thru the turns, some ran out of fuel. After that, i just relied on my infantry units to move. Is there a way to refuel in battle ?

Guys, how do you use your tanks in battle ?I just started the first battle in China, and am dominating enemy units with my medium and heavy tanks, but 3-quarters thru the turns, some ran out of fuel. After that, i just relied on my infantry units to move. Is there a way to refuel in battle ?

Not at this point in the game that I am aware of. I noticed in the purchase menu when I was scanning the unit categories that there were categories that translated in vnr to supply and fuel trucks but not knowing exactly what units they are I have no way of speeding up their research, if they are even available for research at that point.

Has anyone discovered a way around the fragmentary text in the hooked threads in all the text hookers yet?

Last edited:
any one happen to have complete save by now? i can't even find any discussion forum for this game unlike the previous ones.

any one happen to have complete save by now? i can't even find any discussion forum for this game unlike the previous ones.

The game is fully unplayable, so it is impossible to actually finish the game, let alone have a savegame.
Each update of the game make the old save incompatible.

I think the battle system is flawed that you have to destroy all enemy units within limited turns. Gesen should have made victory condition to be the capture of a specific enemy city or base, because it is hard to kill all units quickly with only 15 turns, limited unit movement range per turn and limited fuel.

I think the battle system is flawed that you have to destroy all enemy units within limited turns. Gesen should have made victory condition to be the capture of a specific enemy city or base, because it is hard to kill all units quickly with only 15 turns, limited unit movement range per turn and limited fuel.

there is that win condition, you need to save the moment you enter the battlefield, then load the saved game dont place units or stuff until you have save and loaded. There will be a marked city or more that you need to conquer as a win condition.... still the game has more bugs..... ver. 1.01e is available but i dont know if it solves shit.

Frankly this game was the biggest letdown since a long time. Oh well, at least they will get schooled about how a VN with gameplay should be done when Astronauts release their product in March.

Frankly this game was the biggest letdown since a long time. Oh well, at least they will get schooled about how a VN with gameplay should be done when Astronauts release their product in March.

Other than the bugs, i think this game is OK. It has very good character artwork, and the girls are cute.

That is a joke, right? When did Astronauts ever made a great game with Gameplay? Not that I remember, Verethragna had potential, but they drown it in Ero. And the other Gameplay title werent really better, would say mediocre at best.

Unicorns Sengoku Hime and Sangoku Hime Series are better than everything I saw from Astronauts.

If you had said Eushully in April I would have agreed. (P.e. Soukoku no Arterial was how Verethragna should have been!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03