Release Date:2014/12/26
Cast:サトウユキ/樹ノ下やや/神坂秋穂/榛名れん/柚木サチ
Gerne:ロリ メイド 出産 陵辱 拘束 触手 アヘ顔 異種姦 巨乳/爆乳 ぼて腹/妊婦 ふたなり
Information:http://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ008970.html
http://www.route2.co.jp

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7DBA518754911FA824C00F84B1493F51FE0C5220
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...k2-~神々を宿した乙女~-最終版-[7021m]-306637/#post1820856

This is a special package of the main game together with the fandisk, or is just the main game without fandisk ?

Okay update on the finding
I downloaded this and try, using save from my copy (package edition + fd's "appended data" + final edition update (from official site) + full unlock patch (also from official site). It's the same as my copy, no fan disc content or seperate exe of fan disc.

So in summary
1. It's main game+"appended data" part from Fan Disc (got cut from original due to dvd size).
2. FD content don't include (3 side story, 5 guest story, monster data which contain different data from main game).
But they include appendix of the monster park universe from FD as pdf.
3. No FD special scenarios that come with different shop.

I want to know that this dl version include fd or not too. Can anyone confirm?

But from what I read in description.
The 最終版 (final edition) is main game+"appended data", which include on FD, that add event and cg that got cut out, due to dvd size, back to main game. It's don't state that it include FD scenarios.

If you got both main game and FD then you can download free update patch from Trois site to turn complete edition (after you choose to install appened data to main game) to final edition. Don't sure it add anything else except maybe change interface+all the patch to date.

But I can confirm, from applying patch, that it not include the FD special scenarios that come with different shop :( and it don't add FD scenarios to main game.

Last edited:
What I need to do to get a happy end in this game ? I do not find any guides on Internet.

or this "thing" can be considered a happy end ? ( see end spoiler of loli )

the loli girl have a monster child inside ceremony temple and the game ends with just the monster baby sucking her tasteful little loli breast, then , roll the credits and the game return to main menu. I believe that this is not a BAD END, since show the credits.

Last edited:
does anyone have a hcode for this? i've tried the one posted in the previous thread, but it doesn't seem to work with the fd content.

game keeps freezing after first h scene, in front of big building/church it goes black and freezes

also i dont see any text, just some wierd letters
mybe thats the caus but how do i fix it?

OK got fixed by changing eavry single option into japan
in the system language tab

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread