[Need Help (Solved)] Can't remember the title circle/artist

maihime2676

Jul 30, 2023
some time ago i happen to find a pretty good doujinshi with really good art but the story is a little too niche and i deleted it, recently i keep remembering how the art is really good and want to give it a try again, if someone know the title or circle/artist please tell me about it.

it's a story about noble beast man (looks like dobermann) and a girl that become his maid, it's romance and the height difference is pretty huge.

here's for more hint just in case you aren't certain if it's the one that i look for.

(SPOILER ALERT)
i remember the story is about a girl and a tall beast man, the beast man is a noble and (if i remember correctly) the girl is reincarnated (probably wrong) as a little girl and got sold as a slave, she then cry loud and the noble beast man heard her cry and decide to save her by bought her, then later on she was given job as maid at the noble beast man house and as time grow the girl falling in love to the noble beast man.
then one day the girl want to give something to the noble beast man that she asked her friend (man) from the city what gift that noble man like, the noble beast man saw her talking cheerfully with the man and became irritated, the next day the noble beast man told her to come clean his room and then the noble beast man attack her and told her that she was belong to him, confused but happy the girl flustered and happily accept the noble beast man feelings and at the end of the day the noble beast man realize that he was just misunderstand the girl conversation with her friend.

i'm sorry if the hint or the story i remember is not entirely accurate.
the cover if i remember correctly is that the noble beast man hug the girl maid on his lap.

edit : the girl is mature with long hair and pretty good proportion

Last edited:
Reactions: NekoDyo
Why hasn't anyone replied yet? I also want to see how good the art is. :oops:
well i remember that the circle/artist only have that doujinshi released so it's maybe their first doujinshi which make them pretty unknown and hard to track.

i say it's really good but again it's my own preferences, from my memory the art is pretty close to ぽちたろ but more subtle and details like shoujo manga style.

i'm also waiting for a savior that know the title while trying to look for it inside mountains of doujinshi.

well i remember that the circle/artist only have that doujinshi released so it's maybe their first doujinshi which make them pretty unknown and hard to track.

i say it's really good but again it's my own preferences, from my memory the art is pretty close to ぽちたろ but more subtle and details like shoujo manga style.

i'm also waiting for a savior that know the title while trying to look for it inside mountains of doujinshi.
I have translated your thread to another language to post on other wensites for help.

Reactions: maihime2676
[午前4時にワンコール (夜道てん)] メイドさんは旦那様に奪われたい!
https://www.wnacg.com/photos-index-aid-167915.html

Look at this!! Is it correct?
YES!! this is the one, OMG thank you so much :love::love::love:

edit : it's so hard to search for this one i don't know why i think it somehow got buried or ignored by the search engine even though i search for the word "メイド" and "旦那様" it didn't even show up.
thank you very much now i can savor this doujinshi better. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: NekoDyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25