Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Need help about Ps Vita emulation... Pleaseeeee... Someone teach me how to do it properly...

Mottosan

Member
乙女
Feb 27, 2026
111
97
How do you guys do it??? How can I emulate ps vita properly?? I tried android and pc before, did the whole install firmware, font pack and stuff but it would just not run the games??? there are so many games on ps vita... so many games that I can't play...

:gokiko_shobon:

I only tried Vita3k before (I don't know it there are any other emulators).
 
I use Vita3k too. If you managed to download and install the firmware, that's the hard part out of the way. You just need a game. I think .zip format is the most common one.

Start up the emulator
Create a new user or log in to your existing one
Exit the screen saver by clicking anywhere inside the emulator window

On the home screen click on "File" in the top left
Click on "Install .zip, .vpk"
1791566628677.png


In the dialoge that opens pick "Select File" for now. Point it to your downloaded game.
1791566827506.png


Let it install and when everything went well you have a shortcut to the game on your home screen.
1791567006249.png


With a click on it you open the landing page and there should be a start button to launch it.
1791567041913.png


For reference this is the game I used here: https://romsfun.com/roms/ps-vita/ebikore-amagami.html
And here the link to the quickstart guide for Vita3k with links to the firmware/font package: https://vita3k.org/quickstart
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Mottosan
Thank you so much for explaining (with pictures too)!!!!!:happytears:
Now I will go and make a second (or it could be third this time, my memory is hazy) attempt at it. :desire:
 
1791574698721.png
YYYYYYEESSSS IT WORKED!!!! THANNKK YOUUUUU FOR SAVING MY LIFEEEEEE!! I tried the emulator with a small sized game first but now that it seems to work, I'm going to play whatever game that there is. :smooch: