Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

My impression of Yuma Katagiri

The first time I played Nil Admirari no Tenbin, which he was the lead writer on, Satoi's art was so gorgeous that I had a really good impression of the game. A classmate also recommended the anime adaptation. Early on, everything was fine; even if there were a few minor issues, they were still tolerable. But when the heroine told the male lead to treat her as a man, I completely lost my patience. You should only take on what you're capable of. The heroine hadn't put in any effort to earn that, and then she suddenly comes out with "treat me as a man"—I was just speechless. Since then, I've never touched another otome game by Katagiri.