[Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

@Enimaroah
I disagree...
gentleman_meme__muscular__by_killerratte-d4vg7m7.png
.Because my previous mods has ID too. Didn't cause any problem. Yashiro said about reserving ID slots. Snooley found the problem. It has to do with text.
Code:
<><><11012><6><SB3-Beach><studio/itemobj/honey/Ramoram_Mods/SexyBeach_Maps.unity3d><SB3_Beach>
<><><11013><6><SB3-Cove><studio/itemobj/honey/Ramoram_Mods/SexyBeach_Maps.unity3d><SB3_Cove>
<><><11014><6><SB3-Den><studio/itemobj/honey/Ramoram_Mods/SexyBeach_Maps.unity3d><SB3_Den>
<><><11015><6><SB3-Kitchen><studio/itemobj/honey/Ramoram_Mods/SexyBeach_Maps.unity3d><SB3_Kitchen>
<><><11016><6><SB3-Lagoon><studio/itemobj/honey/Ramoram_Mods/SexyBeach_Maps.unity3d><SB3_Lagoon>
<><><11017><6><SB3-Resort><studio/itemobj/honey/Ramoram_Mods/SexyBeach_Maps.unity3d><SB3_Resort>
<><><11018><6><SB3-Waterfall><studio/itemobj/honey/Ramoram_Mods/SexyBeach_Maps.unity3d><[B][COLOR="#F37934"]SB3_Waterfall[/COLOR][/B]>[B]<=[/B]
<><><11019><6><SBZ-Beach><studio/itemobj/honey/Ramoram_Mods/SexyBeach_Maps.unity3d><SBZ_Beach>
<><><11020><6><[COLOR="#2C82C9"]SBZ-Market[/COLOR]><studio/itemobj/honey/Ramoram_Mods/SexyBeach_Maps.unity3d><[COLOR="#F37934"]SB3_Market[/COLOR]>
<><><11021><6><[COLOR="#2C82C9"]SBZ-Pool[/COLOR]><studio/itemobj/honey/Ramoram_Mods/SexyBeach_Maps.unity3d><[COLOR="#F37934"]SB3_Pool[/COLOR]>
<><><11022><6><[COLOR="#2C82C9"]SBZ-Stage[/COLOR]><studio/itemobj/honey/Ramoram_Mods/SexyBeach_Maps.unity3d><[COLOR="#F37934"]SB3_Stage[/COLOR]>
<><><11023><6><[COLOR="#2C82C9"]SBZ-Waterfall[/COLOR]><studio/itemobj/honey/Ramoram_Mods/SexyBeach_Maps.unity3d><[B][COLOR="#F37934"]SB3_Waterfall[/COLOR][/B]>[B]<=[/B]

I also messed up the SBZ series animators. Written SB3 instead. Have to fix that too.

Your list file was integrated without any problem including duplicates. All I had changed was that I removed the reserved IDs.

Anyway, great to hear that the problem was solved.

There's a ‘Bypass sRGB Sampling’ checkbox in the advanced texture importer, this looks more like a texture attribute, 0 means do the conversion, 1 means bypass it.

I just tested it on a studio mod

So, say I wanted to rip a model out of HS to be used in another 3D program or to edit the model in 3DSMax.

What would be the best way to go about this? If it's even possible.

I want everything, the model, the textures, the bones and the weights.

I was thinking that SB3UGS would do the trick but I am a bit lost as to how to make it happen.

I did find a program called Ninja Ripper which seems like the easiest way to get the meshes and materials but it does not include the bones or skin weights.

Any help would be appreciated and it will help speed up the release of the beta for my VR game.

Anyone who can help with this process will get the first look at my game. It's going to be called Voy-R, btw.

I have a question SB3UtilityGUI related. Since it is related to the existing mod, probable that's the place where to ask-
I need edit mesh and remove part of it. But, i cannot find tool - menu in the SB3UtilityGUI what will allow me to do so. Are there any kind of guide how can i do it, i did search but no luck so far, more specifically what tool do i use for this.

eFQl8qTwL5.png

thanks.

The smallest deletable part of geometry in Sb3UGS is a submesh. If you want to remove only some vertices and faces then you will need to export the mesh, edit it in you favorite 3d editor, and replace the edited result.

The format supported by your 3d editor can make this exchange a bit complicated because your target mesh is skinned. If you would use Metasequoia - editing the mesh might be easier, but you have to use MQO format in the free version - then you have to take care for the normals and bone weights when replacing (by using "Copy Nearest" for bones and normals). Autodesk 3d editors like Maya or 3DS Max may be harder to learn but you can use FBX format (which allows to use "Replace" for both options).

Hello modders,

I have been trying to find a tutorial and/or examples of creating custom clothing items for HS. I checked all of the links found at the very beginning of this thread, but I am not finding any files with .pp or .xx extension. I also downloaded the modding tools and dropped a few .unity3d files to see their content, but I'm basically clueless as to what are the steps I need to take to create custom clothes for HS.

I did quite a bit of Skyrim and FO4 modding, so I have no problem with creating custom meshes. But I do not know how to properly skin or weight paint them so that I can use them in the game. I have already seen quite a few custom clothes made by other users, so I would think that there is already a way to do so.

Any tips or pointers to the right direction will be much appreciated!

(I'd like to add that I'm really sorry if this is not the right thread to post this. As you can see, this is my very first post and I'm still learning my way around in AS. Thanks for understanding)

So you found the tutorial thread, but didn't read its second page. There is no central complete documentation, neither in the wiki nor in discussions on AS or HF. At the beginning you might need to read many dozens of pages, especially the first pages of the modding discussions for all Unity based titles from Illusion - HS and SPBR first.

The release post of Sb3UGS on HF has a history spoiler with links to releases where new features were introduced. The Glossary on HF has a collection of links to further material.

@enimaroach - Thanks a lot for the helpful information. I will be sure to check out the entire thread more carefully when the time allows.

Cheers!

@enimaroah

Sorry to bother you, but I tried replacing the 'cap' file in HoneyStudio_64_data/sharedassets1.assets and HoneyStudio_32_data/sharedassets1.assets (since that's the screenshot watermark), but when I try to save the .assets file, SB3UGS says:

String reference not set to an instance of a String
Parameter name: s

...and no change to the file is actually saved. Any idea what's going wrong (or I am doing wrong)?

Thanks for your report! I can reproduce the issue. Cant be something big. Stay tuned, I will add more info within the next hour.

Edit:
A glitch, I had completely overlooked normal game files when I updated the file handling last time. I fixed it in my work version which is getting closer to be released but isn't completely ready yet. What to do? I expect to finish the next release this week. Would this be fast enough for you? The alternative would be a fixed v1.4.0 tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr.Bloodmoney
Thanks for your report! I can reproduce the issue. Cant be something big. Stay tuned, I will add more info within the next hour.

Edit:
A glitch, I had completely overlooked normal game files when I updated the file handling last time. I fixed it in my work version which is getting closer to be released but isn't completely ready yet. What to do? I expect to finish the next release this week. Would this be fast enough for you? The alternative would be a fixed v1.4.0 tomorrow.

I'm in no hurry (busy porting items to the studio for the next few days), so by all means, take your time. Glad to hear it will be fixed though!

And thank you for the speedy reply :)

Hello modders,

I have been trying to find a tutorial and/or examples of creating custom clothing items for HS. I checked all of the links found at the very beginning of this thread, but I am not finding any files with .pp or .xx extension. I also downloaded the modding tools and dropped a few .unity3d files to see their content, but I'm basically clueless as to what are the steps I need to take to create custom clothes for HS.

I did quite a bit of Skyrim and FO4 modding, so I have no problem with creating custom meshes. But I do not know how to properly skin or weight paint them so that I can use them in the game. I have already seen quite a few custom clothes made by other users, so I would think that there is already a way to do so.

(I'd like to add that I'm really sorry if this is not the right thread to post this. As you can see, this is my very first post and I'm still learning my way around in AS. Thanks for understanding)

Let me know how it goes, I want to try making some re-textures of a dress or kimono if I can.

Replacing textures is easy with the latest version of Sb3UGS (as long as each dimension has a power of two). Use either the file's menu "Export"/"Replace ..." or the Material & Texture editor in combination with dragging the texture into Sb3UGS.

The problem is to understand how textures work together and which role they play in the material (and shader). You should have a look into the discussions of the 4k mods in HF.

I just tested it on a studio mod

YOU ARE F**KING GENIUS!!!! You have no idea how concerned I am with dark shadows when moving "Light" direction X Y Z. Test with HS Sexy Beach mod and it worked. Thanks. Very big problem solved.

Hello modders,

The tutorials you are looking for may not be found in these forums, but the same logic applies to weight painting meshes to the armature bones. If you use blender like i do there is many tutorials for everything you can think of. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THtDI4-ARcQ&t=1297s there are some good one from this guy

So, I'm assuming by the lack of response that it is not possible to rip the models along with all of their required components.

Ah well, looks like I will have to bone up on my skin weighting skills.

So, I'm assuming by the lack of response that it is not possible to rip the models along with all of their required components.

AK420,

Sorry, I just saw this. I'm not around here very much because of "reasons", but I'll try to answer as best I can.
No, it's not possible to rip the "modified" bodies from HS. It is possible to export the "base" body from the game (with bones),
and then modify it outside the game. I have done this with the body from the SBPR game, and they're practically the same.

I have tried Ninja Ripper on SBPR, but it does not seem to pull the armature
out, and the meshes lose their bone weights, so you're essentially left with an .OBJ file. You might be able to re-rig
the body, but you will still be lacking facial bones for the head. Illusion used morphs for facial expressions, so there's
nothing there to extract. I have not done this with HS, but I expect it to be the same.

I have thought of extracting the modified body (without bones) and then using an existing head and body WITH boneweights
to rig the model by transferring the information, but haven't tried this method. It works on other game models, so it should
work fine with HS models. Since you're using 3dMax, I can't help you much since I work with Blender.

A lot of this information was over on Hongfire, but I'm unsure if it can be retrieved. A kind of hit or miss proposition to get
things over there.

If you have any specific questions, I'll try to answer them as best I can.

yes it's possible with SB3UG. Ripping models with bones you just need to select all the mesh and export it as FBX (all frames). to export the textures associated, requires a bit more work since they external references, which enimaroah covers in his glossary on how to find it. once you find it, just export them too.

Ah, thank you guys, I was getting a bit frustrated.

I used NinjaRipper to get the models and textures, but the process of manually rigging has me pulling out what little hair I have left.

I will see how far I can get with the method mentioned by dilldoe.

Ah, thank you guys, I was getting a bit frustrated.

I used NinjaRipper to get the models and textures, but the process of manually rigging has me pulling out what little hair I have left.

I will see how far I can get with the method mentioned by dilldoe.

There is a autorigger addon for blender http://blog.digitaltutors.com/rigging-minutes-blenders-rigify-addon/ and a parent/automatic weight painting option that is pretty flawless with body meshes

Reactions: AK420
I am having trouble with these black patches and I don't know why I can't fix it. I know one reason is to calculate "Normal" but it's not working. Any ideas mate?

File

I am having trouble with these black patches and I don't know why I can't fix it. I know one reason is to calculate "Normal" but it's not working. Any ideas mate?

File

it's overlapping UV. those black patches are suppose to be triangles on UV, but instead they're a line.
this game is VERY unforgiving on this issue. (i've notice this alot while porting PC stuff over and I thought that game was unforgiving)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please upload chapter 2 of this doujin if you have it? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ow3d-female-agents-the-boy-chapter-1.1517255/
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ01004019 ?
stm228 wrote on Shine's profile.
How do I open RJ309789
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, can you please update this to its latest version?
よこしまフィットネスクラブ to ver2024.04.06
gusionn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.