Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

  • You can use [base64] and [hide64] BBCode to automatically convert your string into Base64. The [base64] tag will give you the encoded string, while the [hide64] tag will conceal your post but will still reveal the Base64 encoded message when unhidden.
    The raw text is only available to you, and it will help you to edit your post faster.

MMD discussion and sharing

Does anyone know of a good place to look for older potentially lost MMD content? I'm looking for a collection of works from an author I haven't seen any posts about on here or anywhere else.

TWFraWlueWE=
aHR0cHM6Ly9wYXdjaGl2ZS5wdy9wYXRyZW9uL3VzZXIvOTg4NTY4OA==

I'm trying to find some videos from June 2021 and earlier. Does anyone happen to have a collection of these or know of any information on where to find more of this author's content? I remember seeing some of their videos on YouTube long ago, but it seems as if they stopped posting anywhere when their channel was taken down.
 
Are you looking for older or newer stuff? I still have from 2022 until very early 2026 (jan or feb at most), but I haven't subscribed since then and never found any of the super old stuff other than what was available on iwara.
I'm mostly looking for the newer stuff this year, since the new kemono havent updated yet, and it does seem most of the content before 2022 is impossible to get now, and the archive from pixeldrain is slowly getting wiped, thanks regardless mochi
 
Does anyone have (certain) works by EXAM/バスター / exam3gouki / mokomoko1gou?
Guy posted his pre-Koikatsu works on Fanbox but the rest of his newer stuffs are distributed primarily to his Twitter, and he distributes some exclusive videos by DMs only.
I'll throw my dime in, no idea if it's the same as the one on Fanbox. Took it from pic related.
aHR0cHM6Ly9waXhlbGRyYWluLmNvbS91L2VvUXFidm5X

sauce.png
 
wondering if someone can help me to get a password in kone site.
The post is hinting that the password is this : ㄱㄹ+丕(영타로)

what i tried: rffl, ㄱㄹfl, ᄀᄅ+fl
honestly not sure if i'm even anywhere close to guessing it
 
Does anyone know of a good place to look for older potentially lost MMD content? I'm looking for a collection of works from an author I haven't seen any posts about on here or anywhere else.

TWFraWlueWE=
aHR0cHM6Ly9wYXdjaGl2ZS5wdy9wYXRyZW9uL3VzZXIvOTg4NTY4OA==

I'm trying to find some videos from June 2021 and earlier. Does anyone happen to have a collection of these or know of any information on where to find more of this author's content? I remember seeing some of their videos on YouTube long ago, but it seems as if they stopped posting anywhere when their channel was taken down.
That's probably what happened. His patreon was never even remotely popular and his bio says he was 18. He probably got busy with real life and quit MMD since it wasn't making money.

What?