https://fantia.jp/posts/4007073
dd_dd new update pls
dd_dd new update pls
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Unable to login to that site, even after registering an accountaHR0cHM6Ly90cmFuc2Zlci5pdC90LzA4clVVYm9IM2JqQQ==
↑ collection from last month
aHR0cHM6Ly9rb25lLmdnL3Mvc29taXNvZnQvZFVUaXJaVjIxcFBHYjQwNEk2QjVXYg==
taken from there ↑ (password is in this link)
lasts for 90 days so it should die around may 19th
Fleurdelys? Do you have any others?Was asked to re-upload my share of haniwa garden
[Hidden content]
Thankyou sirWas asked to re-upload my share of haniwa garden
[Hidden content]
Would you happen to have any more vids of their works?
Thank you for your hard workThere was a misconfiguration during our routine maintenance that caused intermittent service failures. This has since been fixed, but I will keep an eye on it.
On another note, Anime-Sharing is approaching a major upgrade. The next update will improve load times, enhance the backend, improve the design, and enhance the user experience.
I realize I'm repeating myself several times; let's just say that this thread motivated me to make real-time chat possible, so expect that to be implemented very soon.
I need some insect videos. hope the videos drop soon
anything that suits the best for you admin kun :PAs I prepare for the major upgrade, I need to bootstrap the skeleton to expedite the process. Ideally, I aim to keep this upgrade under 16 hours of downtime. Bootstrapping will enable me to complete it much earlier, within 6 to 8 hours instead.
However, it comes with its own set of challenges. Even a minor mistake, such as a misplaced comma, could lead to invisible problems that won't immediately disrupt the entire system. I could invest more time to perfect the bootstrap config, but that would negate the time savings achieved through bootstrapping in the first place.
Was asked to re-upload my share of haniwa garden
[Hidden content]
Fleurdelys? Do you have any others?
Everything i have is there from that artist if it's not there then i don't have it currently, per my other post i haven't updated a ton of artists in my 2.4tb post, only a handful of artists (maybe around 10-15) since then as it's been busy for myself.does have the Oozora Subaru one?
idk, until it goes away on it's own/dmca'd? i hope you will be able to download everything fine before it gets taken down. if it does go down LMK a different host that is easy to upload to, that goes for any of the other artists i have on hand.jesus 298GB!!? how long are you gonna keep this up? pixeldrain is definitely gonna start choking me after a few downloads...
trashy post.Everything i have is there from that artist if it's not there then i don't have it currently, per my other post i haven't updated a ton of artists in my 2.4tb post, only a handful of artists (maybe around 10-15) since then as it's been busy for myself.
idk, until it goes away on it's own/dmca'd? i hope you will be able to download everything fine before it gets taken down. if it does go down LMK a different host that is easy to upload to, that goes for any of the other artists i have on hand.
Thank you for taking us in as refugees from f95back then, and for being so welcoming, admin-kun!There was a misconfiguration during our routine maintenance that caused intermittent service failures. This has since been fixed, but I will keep an eye on it.
On another note, Anime-Sharing is approaching a major upgrade. The next update will improve load times, enhance the backend, improve the design, and enhance the user experience.
I realize I'm repeating myself several times; let's just say that this thread motivated me to make real-time chat possible, so expect that to be implemented very soon.
Not mega but pixeldrainDoes anyone have a collection?
WannaMoyu Mega?
insectbro and banana r cooking scrumptious vids so yeah keep hang in there!
insectbro r is half seems like will be ready soon maybe in a month? bananabro just released ep3 so ep4 woulndt be ready anytime soon
well i was planning on updating the collection and uploading it similar to the zuzuzu one down the line but i guess i won't upload it anymore. More dissapointed you think insulting people who share content that you ask in relation for is a great idea.trashy post.
I'm disappointed.
MMD doesn't exist, and there's nothing new or innovative about it.
You are the definition of an incompetent hard worker.