Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

  • You can use [base64] and [hide64] BBCode to automatically convert your string into Base64. The [base64] tag will give you the encoded string, while the [hide64] tag will conceal your post but will still reveal the Base64 encoded message when unhidden.
    The raw text is only available to you, and it will help you to edit your post faster.

MMD discussion and sharing

View attachment 114481View attachment 114482
I found this video on X, but unfortunately, the person who posted it has been temporarily suspended, so I couldn't ask them where they got it from. Luckily, I managed to take a few screenshots before it was gone.

Does anyone know who made it?
Just by looks that's almost 100% squishy_eringe. They have an iwara not sure if that specific video is on their iwara though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rezih1
我從Iwara、Fantia和Twitter上收集了かやま的大部分作品。如果有人有缺失的視頻,或者我從rule34video上找到的那些作品的高清原版,請分享一下。

[隱藏內容]
我注意到一些文件被移到了冷存儲位置。很抱歉造成不便,請問您能否重新上傳這些文件?
 
  • Like
Reactions: rongzhiguang
https://fantia.jp/posts/3826679

トリニティアイドル寝取らせ報告_後編 / 種明かし差分


Please someone get the poko mmd trinity idol alternate version, or atleast tell me what happens, is it a secret ntr , is it a full new scene? please someone get me a link
 
Could anyone give me any tips how to edit/use the motion data of むらむら村(MuraMuraVillage)? I think I have the correct maps but whenever I load his motion data the angle is all off and the characters aren't interacting with the maps in the correct way at all. I'm kinda at a dead end here :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: ElFuhrerino
Hey everyone. Is there a lost video collector out there that might have an old deleted video of Surume? Here is a cached video link from an agregator website.

https://oreno3d.com/movies/39045

I think the video was called Ushio Breeding Party in Iwara before it got deleted and lost. (This link translated to Ushio-Chan's Seeding party.)

Lastly, I am also looking for deleted videos from SamOneOne, that he felt the need to take down due to a Hag in Patreon having an issue with his Iwara Page. (Pretty wild request from Patreon if you ask me but who am I to press an issue...)

https://www.iwara.tv/profile/samoneone/videos

If you have any of his deleted Videos, please share them to help keep their memory alive. They have mostly been replaced with the Patreon Message, Unlisted and Privatized now, but are still listed in his profile page... There's a bunch of them. I can produce a list of videos if you so need, jlmk.

Complete Collections achieve Superior Hero Status.