Missing/Unreleased Game List

title The BLUE 極(The BLUE KIWMI)

I didn't listed this game because it's a collection of 3 well know game, where i found just now the working sources of the second and third games.
It's very rare that those collection are posted here, and it usually happen when there is a bundle containing new material or same extras, so i never include them in the list (if i do, the list now well be filled of collections because they're released frequently lately).
It's probably easier to find or request the games one by one.

Somewhat i completely missed the part that explain the presence of the extra stories, that's strange.
I added the game in the August-September hole list.

Edit: the mht-archive i took in August lack any text at all and there was only the 3 games link and the price; it was updated later, vndb also lack those details on the collection page.

Last edited:
Can't wait for this >>> 僕と2人のご主人様 ~保険医と同級生の危ない性癖~/Boku to Futari no Goshujin-sama ~Hokeni to Doukyuusei no Abunai Seiheki~:8

Is it possible to get - きみはね 彼女と彼女の恋する1ヶ月 / Kimihane Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi Suru Ikkagetsu - https://vndb.org/v16377 ?

Checked DMM last friday but didn't see it.
I guess it was added after I check. Thanks for the reminder.

Schedule to public release early March.
Again, if you are desperate to play it ASAP, please purchase a legit copy.

Reactions: Suziiki
Doesn't seem, just did a search now; i found one but has a negative vote so i assume is a fake, or by judging from the size is the original version.

~Hもゲームも開発三昧~ HDリマスター版 this game havent come out right ?

This game has two parts uploaded on Freenet back in November. For some reason the uploader quit in the middle and wasn't heard from since. He was the most prolific one so expect more delays and missing games.

Games are coming slow lately, let's say that this trend is going from last autumn.
Did i miss same big news?

See my post above. Justice, one of the few Japanese uploaders still in "business", went MIA recently. This is a huge loss because he provided 30-50% of games every month and nobody has stepped up to replace him. Unless you're talking about an earlier point in time, then read these threads:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/eroge-corner-102/end-eroge-sharing-japan-121609/
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/eroge-corner-102/great-eroge-crash-2013-short-essay-134474/

2djgame have purchased some of the missing games but they have a release-a-month-after-purchase policy. The games are going to be released eventually but they still cannot cover all month's releases.

Reactions: namalandrcont
No problem, i don't mind if the release is delayed one month, or even six months at the moment i have a confirmation; i'm sure a delay will help the sales (and lower the uploader risks);
meanwhile i just hope that they will be able to cover as much as possibile.
Thanks for the info, i partially hear and missed them.
However those facts happened in 2013 but the actual trend started only a few months ago so i can't tell if other factors appear recently (maybe just the big uploaders stopped at the same time.
Maybe we need to cooperate with 2dj and contribute.

Last edited:
Hi.

Does anyone know anything about this game?

https://vndb.org/v16257

I am aware that the games don't be upload as fast as before, but still I don't know much about it.

About this game in particular, does anyone know anything? Is there a website where you can see if there is someone who is going to upload it?

It has been almost a month and I don't see any news, and it's very annoying because Heiantei is my favorite company and I really want to play it. So, if someone knows, I'll appreciate it.

Thanks.

See my post above. Justice, one of the few Japanese uploaders still in "business", went MIA recently. This is a huge loss because he provided 30-50% of games every month and nobody has stepped up to replace him. Unless you're talking about an earlier point in time, then read these threads:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/eroge-corner-102/end-eroge-sharing-japan-121609/
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/eroge-corner-102/great-eroge-crash-2013-short-essay-134474/

2djgame have purchased some of the missing games but they have a release-a-month-after-purchase policy. The games are going to be released eventually but they still cannot cover all month's releases.

It is more like we don't know what others are purchasing, so we delay purchasing those games, which further push the release date back.
So it is not we "cannot" but rather we "will not" cover all releases.

For example W妹ヴィジョナリー which is released today.
We pre-ordered it a month ago, only to find out Checkmate/girlcelly also bought it.

We are effectively the only group that can crack DL version of games.
Checkmate/girlcelly has no capability to crack the game, so they shouldn't release the game uncracked and should just leave these games to us at our schedule.
Not like that they post it non-cracked will force us to post the crack earlier. It just happened that we didn't keep a copy of the non-cracked version for previous games.

Or LAND OF THE FREE, which we bought a physical copy, the same day DL version got released by someone else.
There is another uploader レイミ, who disappeared for a while then pop back out last month and uploaded several games we already bought / going to purchase.

The best situation is either some people cover all the games, or no one at all. Anything in between give us uncertainty.
Or tell us what you are going to buy, so that we can perhaps arrange to buy another game instead.

You can easily count how much all these games cost here:
http://www.getchu.com/all/month_title.html?genre=pc_soft

To save your calculation, it is about 250000 yen for Feb 2015.

I don't think there will be anyone "stepping up to replace" Justice or any big-time uploaders.
1. The risk associated with it
2. The cost of purchasing all games
3. The time required to rip all these games and upload
4. The appreciation you will get from the community

Checkmate/girlcelly purchase some games because they sticky their own threads and thus their “investment” give good enough return.
No other active “uploaders” here will do it, because it will be copied by other uploaders in 10 minutes, making their “investment” useless.

Bear in mind that we spent over 2.5 million yen over the past 1.5 years to buy games.

Sure, find someone who will foot this bill.
Otherwise, don't piss us off with all these leaks and re-uploads. Thank you.

Last edited:
These opinions expressed are solely my own and do not express the views or opinions of the entire AS NETWORK.

Usually I don't comment on the [operation] of other groups, but now I think I need to clarify a few things here:

Before going further, I'd like to say that I'm not competing with any group and buy these game for my own collection and pride. I have several friends who also want to play these game since we share the same tastes. I decided to share these with my friend, and with whoever have the same taste. I don't profit from these, and I don't intend to make any profit out of these. If I really want to do it, then AS wouldn't be what it is now. Be reminded that anime-sharing.com has an alexa rank of around 5300, AS frequently received business proposals from media buyers and file hosters, which AS deny most including lucrative one that could compromise YOUR freedom and safety. AS Network isn't just Anime-Sharing.com, I also host Yande.re, IQDB, and another popular site I cannot name.

It is more like we don't know what others are purchasing, so we delay purchasing those games, which further push the release date back.
This is 2DJ perfect world:
1. 2DJ does not want anyone to upload the game.
2. 2DJ force everyone to wait over 20 days, so that those who want the game sooner must pay 2DJ for VIP access. The costs are 40% for the particular game or 50% with digital bonus (additional patch, music and drama bonus, etc...). There's also fancy calculation you can read on how donation work at 2DJ' premises.

In reality, this is what 2DJ experience: Many people, including me bought the game they like, and want to share the game with whoever have the same taste. In addition, 2DJ also face leakers problem, those who paid for VIP access and purposefully leak the game out earlier than 2DJ would like. So in response, 2DJ do this
1. If someone buy the game and release it ahead of 2DJ schedule, 2DJ then release the game, hoping to recoup the loss.
2. Attempt to ban leakers and prevent people from signing up VIP too easily to reduce leak, this in turn hurt 2DJ VIP profitability.

Checkmate/girlcelly has no capability to crack the game, so they shouldn't release the game uncracked and should just leave these games to us at our schedule.
I release this since I hope that someone will step up and crack the game. So my friends may enjoy it. I'm not doing this on purpose to screw your schedule and your money making plan. I don't even know what you bought, and I certainly don't care either. Stop being butthurt mmk?

Not like that they post it non-cracked will force us to post the crack earlier. It just happened that we didn't keep a copy of the non-cracked version for previous games.
While I appreciate your effort of cracking the game, I honestly don't care if you post your crack sooner, later, or if you ever post it at all. In the end of the day, someone will do it, thanks to the internet. I'm a part of the internet, you're a part of the internet and we do what we want to do.

Or tell us what you are going to buy, so that we can perhaps arrange to buy another game instead.
We both know that this compromise everyone's security. Anti-piracy outfit (EOCS/Sofurin) can easily isolate the courier based on the shopping pattern, especially when the number of games exceeds 5. And I don't think I could trust anyone with this information, especially, those with who has "conflict of interest". IE: I cause 2DJ to have less profit, 2DJ doesn't want me to be around.

Checkmate/girlcelly purchase some games because they sticky their own threads and thus their “investment” give good enough return.
No other active “uploaders” here will do it, because it will be copied by other uploaders in 10 minutes, making their “investment” useless.

Back in 2013 where EOCS/Sofurin jailed several release gods, nobody want to share the game in Japan anymore. I once offered 2DJ, to stick -and I did stick some of- their thread IF they post the game as soon as they acquired it, so that we don't have to wait over 20 days and 2DJ can hopefully recoup some, if not all of their investment. 2DJ refused my offer and continue to stick to their VIP program.

Unlike 2DJ, I don't accept donations, I upload every release with torrent instead of just DDL. DDL is there for those who want more security since P2P network isn't exactly "safe" especially in Japan, where a dozen raids happened and downloading carries heavy punishment. Without disclosing girlcelly's earning, I'd say that all of the money girlcelly earned were used to fund the expenses: keeping servers alive, and acquire more game.

I only ask all uploaders/transloader is to keep the credits. But otherwise I don't whine about those who take my release and claimed it is theirs, or those who take my release and strip off the credits (including 2DJ, but hey, who cares, let's keep at it.)

While I do agree that most uploaders around here just want $ instead of contributing anything, many uploaders still contribute lots of things, including uploading of old games and keep others alive. I tried my best to prioritize good uploaders who contribute and pump new content to the world, no matter how big or small.

Bear in mind that we spent over 2.5 million yen over the past 1.5 years to buy games.
Nice number. I spent just 1.5 mil yen over the past 1 year to buy games, musics, and other 2D related material such as artbooks, magazines etc. Plus 2.5 mil yen over the past 1 year as well to pay for all the servers fee. Again, I'm not trying to be the best or interfere with 2DJ and its money making scheme. Feel free to beat me.

AS Network isn't just Anime-Sharing.com, I also host Yande.re, IQDB, and another popular site I cannot name.

To recap this lengthy post, I can see why 2DJ is being butthurt much because I spoil their plan, though I do hope 2DJ can continue to sustain their program and acquisition, so that in the end of the day, month, year, decade, we may see those surface sometime.

TL;DR: I don't profit from these and just want to share with those who have the same taste. I don't feel like it's necessary to hold the game back over 20 days for no reason. 2DJ need to recoup some of their investment, thus the needs to hold the game back.

Last edited:
Everyone is free to NOT wait for 21 days and purchase their own legit copy. Most visitors here are Japanese. Or they can purchase from DMM/DLSITE/Gyutto for their own consumption. Find a deputy service to ship it overseas, it will be 1-2 weeks before the game arrives. It will still be before the 3-5 weeks that we targeted. So they can still enjoy the privilege of playing games before people who downloaded.

You are free to comment on 2DJ's VIP system. Of course we are making money. If not how can we purchase all these games?

Since you bring it up. First of all, girlcelly did not put in credit for copying our releases or cracks. At least not in the past 1-2 years. Nor do we re-upload your game / his game on Anime-sharing, or any other sites that he posted in, including Nyaa. The same applies to other uploaders' releases on AS. Except in cases where we obtained the same game elsewhere that we know is the original uploader.

We will happily add credit when requested by the original uploader. But only if that uploader do the same for our releases.

You are overestimating the EOCS/Sofurin. There are so many places you can purchase games it is impossible to locate you regardless of how many you purchased. I know of an uploader who posted hundreds of DLSite games, many with sale count of less than 20. His account is still alive.

A donation is a donation. If people want to donate to us, it is their freedom. You not accepting donation means nothing. Our VIP program had been there for 11 Years. It isn't something new. Nor is it a reliable source of income.

I stated why girlcelly buy games while the other uploaders don't. I fully respect that AS spend a lot of money on keeping the site alive and purchase games, quite a few of those we did not purchase.

You can count music, artbook and magazines and server expenses. We can do the same too, and perhaps expand it to physical accessories. It will just keep making our numbers larger. Again, now matter how you count, for those "other uploaders", the expense aren't going to go up significantly.

The point is, there is NO incentive or benefit for ANYONE to be a (regular) source, other than us who are already on track and have high efficiency. There are some people who could afford many games a month, whom would find 2DJGAME's VIP system more safe and preferrable.

Your request of uploading everything as soon as possible really have no benefit to downloaders. Filehost allow you to download only a couple files a day. The volume of release you are asking exceeds some of the filehosts' daily limit even for premium users. Doing the same on torrent and you will see people having lower seeding ratio. Filehosts are increasingly useless for free download, what you do is just pushing people back to torrent or Share which is less safe (for Japanese).

Edit: So there are indeed people who help with your crack. Fine then, we will avoid buying those games unless our users ask for it.

Last edited:
It is sad that another uploader went down, but those of us who leech should keep in mind before we complain that those who purchase these releases and are on these VIP plans are people who have paid into them... and we have to accept that as downloaders we are basically riding their coattails. We don't have a right, one way or the other, to say anything on this issue, unless we are actually paying/donating for the privilege... and keeping whatever obligations we accepted when (and if) we did pay in. The fact that 2djgame actually does a larger release at all is a mark of generosity, if you think about it logically. So, again... we who only leech don't have a right to chime in on this debate.

Guys, when is the release date for chien's Gakuen Butou no Folklore?
I also would like to ask this. I just checked the mikocon forum and seems like there's already 24-25 days since you guys got this game, can you give us a release date FlowerTradeWinds ?

I also would like to ask this. I just checked the mikocon forum and seems like there's already 24-25 days since you guys got this game, can you give us a release date FlowerTradeWinds ?
Well, today is still the fifth day of the Chinese New Year, so it may take some more time further for them to release it...

P.S. Apart from Gakuen Butou, I would also like to ask the status of the release of the patched exe for the bonus contents of Harukiss, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)