[English] [Mirror Moon & Soylations] Utawarerumono

When I played it on XP, it was crashing once or twice - but nowhere near what you're encountering. You could try XP Mode.
And no, XP Mode is not the same as the compatibility options.

oh is that so?
well let me try this, I'll tell you the results later,
and thanks for the quick reply!
and oh, the new bg is quite moe ~~

...got it,
everything went fine, thank you for your assistance~~

Last edited:
Lumfile links died - may they rest in piece. ty for the upload (used FF link instead =D)

So I finally goit RAR, and it says no archives found , is the game bad? Or am I just stupid?

Just did a test-download and the files are working fine. Sounds like something went wrong during the transfer - I'd try redownloading.

I did on the first one and It says
! C:\Users\Deimon\Desktop\Utawarerumono_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.part1.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
I'm doing it from file factory .. Am I extracting wrong?

Given that I downloaded the same files ten minutes ago without any errors, I'd say the error is on your side. My guess, as already stated above, is a broken download.

I have an image of what it's doing .. it's got a little lock symbol : / Capture.PNG

Do you have any idea on what I can do to fix this ? because this isnt the only download this is happening on ...

Looks like you're downloading the landing page instead of the archive file.

1. Don't use a download manager with free acounts.
2. Open the page in a new tab/window, locate the download button, and follow the instructions until the download starts.

Open the page in a new tab/window, locate the download button, and follow the instructions until the download starts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.

[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!

Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!