Media Player Classic color problem

.hack//sword

Nov 6, 2013
I recently changed my media player to Media Player Classic. I was using VLC before.
The colors in MPC is a little different from VLC.

MPC(Left) VLC(Right)
2it08zc.jpg
qwy7hu.jpg

2ryhovk.jpg
j7f0hg.png

wh03no.jpg
2ai2f5c.png

I don't know which is the right colors now.
But I have a feeling that the one on the right is closer or is the right color.

I didn't change any settings on MPC when I installed K-Lite Mega either.
How do I change/fix the colors on MPC to match the right colors?

Hi,
K-lite use FDDshow filters, Haali and LAV splitters

maybe the FFDshow Video Decoder Configuration is edited (little red box in notification Area), check or disable the filters:

Picture Propiertes.
Levels
and your respective Output

if this filters is disabled, then the color is original. and maybe the internal filters from VLC show that output color

Hi,
K-lite use FDDshow filters, Haali and LAV splitters

maybe the FFDshow Video Decoder Configuration is edited (little red box in notification Area), check or disable the filters:

Picture Propiertes.
Levels
and your respective Output

if this filters is disabled, then the color is original. and maybe the internal filters from VLC show that output color

I changed my video decoder to ffdshow and I installed Haali Splitter, which replaces LAV Splitter.
I don't think I had any filters on because I just re-installed K-Lite with default setting.
I think when re-installing there was a check box to reset/delete all settings and I checked that.
When I looked in the ffdshow video decoder configuration none of the boxes were checked.

But still I don't see a change. It still looks the same.

Anything else can you or somebody could suggest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.