Majikoi S - NeXAS stopped working? Help.

roflkniefgoessliec

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2014
Alright, I just completely finished Majikoi and wanted to try out the sequel seeing as it's been translated. In the very first part of the game where Tsubame fights the brothers there's an animation that plays. Partway through the animation where Tsubame kicks the guy and he falls down I get a message like "NeXAS has stopped working" I don't know why this is, and I never had any issues with the first game either. If it helps, when I mouse over the games icon in my bar it is labeled as "NeXAS". I have the latest versions of DirectX and Media Codecs, as a few people have said that without them the movie scenes can give you trouble. I've also tried this with the base game, with the Monshiro patch, and then with everything including the english patch and I get the same result at the same time. I even tried it on games from 2 different torrents, one from here from GirlCelly I think and another one uploaded on nyaa from someone else and this still persists. Any help on fixing this would be greatly appreciated as I really enjoyed the first game.

Alright, so I found in one of several threads that installing certain codecs helped with the video problems, so I downloaded the K-Lite Codec pack and am testing it out right now. I got past the first video so hopefully there aren't any other issues after this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!