[English] Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! [Partial English]

I've tried using the seiya-saiga guides, but half of it doesn't exactly make too much sense (in terms of Majikoi S! I'm ashamed that my japanese is that rusty.) The only problem I've been having lately with Majikoi, was unlocking Chika and Mayo routes.. I think it may have something to do with the opening, because aside from them, I've unlocked everything else, and to be honest, not having 100% is a little frustrating haha. I'd appreciate anything helpful you could provide.

I think they haven't translated Chika and Mayo's route so far, but I'm not sure. There are three side routes (teacher route, Chika's route and Mayo's route). Last update was a week before, and there was no mention of their routes.

I don't need them translated.. I'm just having trouble actually getting Chika and Mayo's route to appear. There's no information anywhere I've seen on how to get those two routes started.

Hmm.. okay, seems I just unlocked Chika's route.. Redid my start, so hopefully that'll unlock Mayo too. Thanks, still.

Hey guys, I have a quick question about VNs in general. I couldnt find a place to post for help, so I just chose this thread since Im most familiar with the content that gets discussed here.

I downloaded the first Da Capo with English translates here
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7822046/DaCapo_English_visual_novel
I got 4 parts in the form of .rar. I was wondering what I do to with them =/ There doesnt seem to be anything I need to mount/install as when I click the application launcher of part 1,2,3 or 4 it just starts like a normal game.

Im confused on how this allows me to save or do anything.

Are the files called
xyz.part1.rar
xyz.part2.rar
xyz.part3.rar
xyz.part4.rar?

First, you need WinRAR or some other program which can open rar files. I would recommend WinRAR, since it's the best one in my opinion :) Select part1.rar, right click and then "Extract to...". Choose where you want to extract them and extract it ... there you have all files. Maybe it's already the game files after the installation, then you don't need to install it and just start it with the exe file.

Yea its like you said : (
xyz.part1.rar
xyz.part2.rar
xyz.part3.rar
xyz.part4.rar

I use winrar also XD, so I extract all 4 parts into the same folder?

I think APP locale is awaste of time lol... I just turn my PC to japan style and done..

xyz.part1.rar
xyz.part2.rar
xyz.part3.rar
xyz.part4.rar

Hmm too bad its not a hentai game...

And hey dude dnt make multiple posts of the same thing Please!

xyz.part1.rar
xyz.part2.rar
xyz.part3.rar
xyz.part4.rar

Yes, you have to extract all 4 parts into the same folder. The next step depends on the files you get after extracting them. If it's a iso file or something else, you have to mount it with Daemon Tools, if it's the installed game already, you can run the exe directly and play the game :)

Can som1 pls link me the link for english patch?
Here ... but this is just a partial patch, two routes (one character route and the true ending) are still untranslated :)

Reactions: ryuu13
Hmm, Im getting a new computer soon, I was wondering, how do I transfer my current majikoi and save files onto a new computer without losing any data or saves?

In your own documents should be a folder with the savegames. Just copy this folder to the own documents on your new PC, should work then.

Ah thank yous. What is the save file named under? Is it the one in japanese symbols?
Exactly. But there can be also other japanese folder if you have more such games installed :D

Here is a screenshot of my folder ... just copy the folder with the arrow below and paste it in the own documents of your new pc.
The other folders here are Majikoi A-1 and Majikoi S ... noticeable on the last letter of the folders :D

I know that Majikoi S isn't fully translated, but if you've played the game could you set up a guide for the routes you have done? I want to see if some of the secret routes are translated (for instance they didn't mention Iyo's route being translated but it is) preferably Koyuki's and Seiso's. Thanks very much!

i was wondering what ever happened to wairu.blogspot who translates both majikoi S and majikoi A. can't access their blog it says only the chosen can enter the site. is it hacked or something? and they were so close to releasing like 3 routes :<

Don't worry, I think they'll translate S for sure and also the two A routes they are working on. Don't know what's the matter with the blog, but last week they announced that they'll post no updates in the blog, since they are busy translating the game(s). Maybe they closed down their blog until they release a new patch, who knows :)

well the site's back up and accessible again. i guess i was just paranoid or something.

Hi! I'm totally new here and I realize I'm probably really rude for just jumping straight here, so I apologize for that.

I was just wondering if there's been any progress on Majikoi? As far as I understand everything except 50% of Miyako's route is done and then there's two side routes and the true ending left.
Everything's translated for me but I thought I'd write here and make sure I got the right translation patch. The one I downloaded is called Majikoi_Wanko_English_[Yandere_Translations].zip, which I at first assumed was only for Wanko's route but it seems to be translated pretty well. Then again, I haven't started down any routes yet as I literally *just* started playing the game. Should I download Majikoi English Patch.rar from page 3 and apply that to be sure?

I read that Majikoi S (which I haven't been able to find anywhere as of yet) has a bit of Sayaka's route translated but not much more than that. Has there been any more progress on that?

Cheers.

EDIT: The voice acting in Majikoi is awesome.

Hi! I'm totally new here and I realize I'm probably really rude for just jumping straight here, so I apologize for that.

I was just wondering if there's been any progress on Majikoi? As far as I understand everything except 50% of Miyako's route is done and then there's two side routes and the true ending left.
Everything's translated for me but I thought I'd write here and make sure I got the right translation patch. The one I downloaded is called Majikoi_Wanko_English_[Yandere_Translations].zip, which I at first assumed was only for Wanko's route but it seems to be translated pretty well. Then again, I haven't started down any routes yet as I literally *just* started playing the game. Should I download Majikoi English Patch.rar from page 3 and apply that to be sure?
The patch here (also on the third page) is the newest one. Translation is going really slow, atm Miyako's route is 80% translated. The patch contains the translation of Yuki's, Momoyo's, Wanko's, Chris and the teacher's route.

I read that Majikoi S (which I haven't been able to find anywhere as of yet) has a bit of Sayaka's route translated but not much more than that. Has there been any more progress on that?
The latest Majikoi S patch is here and covers the common, Monshiro's, Margit's, Kokoro's and Tsubame's route, Kosugi's & Iyo's sideroute.

A Sayaka route is just in Majikoi A-1 and it's completely translated already. Patch can be found here. There are three routes in A-1 (Benkei, Azumi and Sayaka). I don't know if Azumi's route is translated so far, but Benkei's route isn't translated for sure.

PS: Not one Majikoi game is translated completely so far ;D

Reactions: Shinobuden

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please