[LPW#28] i want an imouto/onee...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to you as well Nero~

Your new sig is just mesmerizing and beautiful.

The ava is certainly adorable and quite peppy~ ^^

Hm? I have 6,669 posts now.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] Yeah. Pictures similar to the picture in my signature are beautiful. I like pictures like that more than every other art there is. Oh, my avatar is just one half of the picture. Dav has the other half, haha.

Reactions: renano
Thank You man! That sounds pretty dope as heck

Haha I'm no expert, I just happened to be dragged into the marvellous world of classical a few years ago by force (Asian parents)

Then got taken to the actual studies and interpretations of romanticist pieces, pattern, technique, depth. I'm pretty damn glad I'll be stopping that soon, though I absolutely loved it. I dislike, sometimes even hate the piano playing but I admire the gentle of the paradox "pianoforte". Except if it's something completely one sided like a Profokiev, of course

Since I started learning and expanding my impressions on this romanticist music, I have literally refused to play anything that's not classical or jazz, even though I'm junk at it 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
Although I do spin the tables every once in a while, although most my vinyl is still in Kanazawa. Might learn to use serato in the holidays

I love the works of young Chopin, Dvorak, Mendelssohn, Grieg and Smetana. It's free from the overtechnical metronome vibe Bach or Beethoven. I
feel that many musicians, although displaying good skill and technique, forget the principals of "Song Without Words" which especially Mendelssohn has carefully studied

Sorry, my continuous rambling on is annoying, I've done it again m(_ _;)m

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

It took me ages to type this on my phone using hanabi input hehe

-Doesn't know what Uninstall is talking about, but will research into it later-

Thank You man! That sounds pretty dope as heck

Haha I'm no expert, I just happened to be dragged into the marvellous world of classical a few years ago by force (Asian parents)

Then got taken to the actual studies and interpretations of romanticist pieces, pattern, technique, depth. I'm pretty damn glad I'll be stopping that soon, though I absolutely loved it. I dislike, sometimes even hate the piano playing but I admire the gentle of the paradox "pianoforte". Except if it's something completely one sided like a Profokiev, of course

Since I started learning and expanding my impressions on this romanticist music, I have literally refused to play anything that's not classical or jazz, even though I'm junk at it 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
Although I do spin the tables every once in a while, although most my vinyl is still in Kanazawa. Might learn to use serato in the holidays

I love the works of young Chopin, Dvorak, Mendelssohn, Grieg and Smetana. It's free from the overtechnical metronome vibe Bach or Beethoven. I
feel that many musicians, although displaying good skill and technique, forget the principals of "Song Without Words" which especially Mendelssohn has carefully studied

Sorry, my continuous rambling on is annoying, I've done it again m(_ _;)m

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

It took me ages to type this on my phone using hanabi input hehe

1. Tell me more.
2. Repeat step 1.

Haha I don't have the right physical image for that, I'll need to be someone like Fujinami Kokoro to make profit from writing about such a life (´Д⊂ヽ

I read one of her books on friends after 3/11, I don't like how it's written but it was beautiful. There's a documentary on it too now I believe

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

Hm? You can write one here, I think. In the Writings section in the Creativity Corner tab.

Good night to you, Ralium~

I think I did see Dav with the other half. Neat concept to do 'two halves of a whole'.

Best 'ramble' of the day goes to Pachi.

Night Ralium (●^▽^●)
Sleep well!

I'm honoured to have had the ramble of the day, but I still can't sleep, anyways was just dropping by, gonna try again now ( ゚∀゚ )

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

I'll be heading off soon to prepare for...'tomorrow'.

But I have one or two posts left to make. :traitor:

Bye-bye to you AG~

Writing down your thoughts or dreams may help you sleep, Pachi.

/me wonders why AG used ---> :traitor: <---

Nice to see the both of you again... Nero and Ralium.

Enjoying anything sweet?~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]