Looking for manga

Pandemonium247

Sep 24, 2013
Hello, I'm new on this site, but I need your help, I'm looking for a manga I read a while back. It's about a guy that has a lightning hand..(Left or right not sure) and he uses it to fight, he then fights in some sort of tournament. If anyone has any idea what I am talking about, I would really appreciate the help. Thanx!! I just need the name

[MENTION=70163]Pandemonium247[/MENTION]

could be GetBackers???? actually I'm not sure since u said the mc fights in a tournament

Ginji.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah it's not GetBackers, but that is also pretty awesome though. Yeah i read this a long time ago, but it was really awesome! just wish i could remember the name! Thanx anyway though!

Not sure if this is it... But i don't even remember much about this manga anyways >.>
It's called "veritas" I can vaguely remember the student keeping his masters right hand and they fight with electricity i think?

Reactions: Pandemonium247
Not sure if this is it... But i don't even remember much about this manga anyways >.>
It's called "veritas" I can vaguely remember the student keeping his masters right hand and they fight with electricity i think?

Oh you legend!! Thank you sooo much!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?