Looking for an eroge with specific setting

trix2882

May 18, 2012
Hi guys,

Lately after watching few anime about magic and stuff I've been in mood for an eroge that is set in some fantasy medieval times (or something similar) and the protagonist is somewhat strong or even overpowered. I basically want some action, the story itself doesn't have to be too deep but I really want the main dude to be strong/op. If you can't think of any set in fantasy medieval. I've tried looking on vndb but couldn't find anything that would look any interesting

Well, the only one I know of with medieval fantasy type characters is Harem Party. They're in this guys game and end up coming to the real world so that's the setting through most of the game. The male isn't strong at all unfortunately but the girls all train him to fight the demon king and he does get stronger in the end. It's still a great eroge in my opinion. The h-scenes are fantastic and while one or two characters are kind of annoying, most are really well done.

Thanks for the recommendation, I might try it in future.

If someone else has some recommendations then please just hit me with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12