Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

  • You can use [base64] and [hide64] BBCode to automatically convert your string into Base64. The [base64] tag will give you the encoded string, while the [hide64] tag will conceal your post but will still reveal the Base64 encoded message when unhidden.
    The raw text is only available to you, and it will help you to edit your post faster.

Loli discussion and sharing

I am sharing this here as well.
 
any updated dagasi fanbox collection? k site is borked and the prev dagasi collection posted in this thread has the file removed
I searched for a while and built an animation collection. Not sure if there's anything I missed, this is just what I've got from searching deep for it.
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9ZVUh2VHY=
Screenshot.png


Also a bunch of their works to be found on Imhentai: aHR0cHM6Ly9pbWhlbnRhaS54eHgvYXJ0aXN0L2RhZ2FzaS8=
 
Anyone who have Thatoneguy26/Soma1767 Video please ?
The Guilty gear one, the Mato Seihei no Slave + the 2 last one, My Secret Older Boyfriend and summer animation ? I never saw them being posted
 
Which page?
I think it was here. At least from what i just searched for it was the last time I talked about it before, Link probably death tho
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tyrell4126
Greetings once again. I am looking for (Mochikushiku / mochikushi / もちくし)'s work and specifically This or This. I would appreciate if y'all could find one and send it here. Thank you!
Hello! I still am trying to find a post containing these. If y'all could help me find them that would be great!