Leggings,Tight Jeans and Pantyhose

Bones1983

Trusted Member
May 23, 2014
I never realized it before but I have a bit of a leg fetish. But a nice smooth pair of
legs really turns me on and when she wears thigh highs and garters that seem to
make her hips and ass all the more alluring especially in a pair of heels. Thats one
of my fetishes another is a girl in tight Jeans or yoga pants My Goodness when
I see a girl like that I don't dare stand straight less I be saluting her. And a
girl in a business suit and pantyhose or Garters and Thigh highs. They are something special! For all the clothes they wear I cant help but strain my ears hoping for a sound of wet nylons rubbing as she walks. And when she smiles at you with that mature smile knowingly.
Ahh! damn My back hurts I can't stand up straight again. Yes! Go ahead! I'm a pervert!
I know thats what your thinking. which probably isn't really a wrong answer
Or Maybe you could enlighten me?
whats your favorite Leggings,Tight Jeans or Panthose and or Garters and Thigh highs!

finally someone are talking about Leg and thighs fetish. yep, definitely my this is my fetish, from Ass to Hip, Hip to Knee. with girls wearing Pantyhose etc, especially High Thighs i really love High Thigh more if its Black colour, and knee socks not bad too, easy to say i love Hip and Ass, with those thighs, pantyhose and Leggings etc. it makes the leg->hip->ass looks more sexy and alluring.View attachment 16076 . example pic for high thighs

This is tottally a new fetish for me but I agree. I like long and super thin legs with a little meat on them. I like shorts so I can see the characters bare legs, but that coupled with cute knee highs is aesthetic overload. <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg