[KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

Tbh their "impossible" is just pure pr and damage control than anything else, but considering that KISS is still a very small company, and aside NEI being the one guy working on the game structure... I don't have high hopes to see all the old skills in com3d2 format.

Tbh, the CM3D2 personality porting to COM3D2 is also PR damage control, because they intend to make a new game without anything in CM3D2 ported. They only port it that when we complain a lot about it XD

Also, I really hate if people just pick on one guy just because he did crappy work to the eyes of an non-japanese programmer. I mean, if you are better, why not just apply to that company and proof you do better and see if that game works better. Would Japanese buy more or no differences, proof it with sales....oh well.

Last edited:
Tbh, the CM3D2 personality porting to COM3D2 is also PR damage control, because they intend to make a new game without anything in CM3D2 ported. They only port it that when we complain a lot about it XD

Also, I really hate if people just pick on one guy just because he did crappy work to the eyes of an non-japanese programmer. I mean, if you are better, why not just apply to that company and proof you do better and see if that game works better. Would Japanese buy more or no differences, proof it with sales....oh well.

Meh. I already applied to them: I've also offered multiple times help in both the english localization and script management FOR FREE, but they completely ignored me, depsite giving a few examples along some solutions concept (I've also retranslated and gave some corrections regarding the ugly english localization) but all of this to no avail.

I'm kind of a fan of KISS since the first cm3d, so I've learnt a lot of things and I try my best to support them, but if they completely ignore me, what can I do?

Can anyone tell me how to access Dark Private Mode.

I have normal Private Mode, but I don't know how to access Dark Private mode

1st, you need to have the NTR Blocker off, 2nd, you need to be Married, 3rd, you will find an event that features one of your brides and a VERY long quest line involving your beloved wife where you will ultimately lose her to some guy that has cucked 99 guys, with you being the 100th, once you do the whole quest line there, then you unlock Private Dark Mode for that specific maid.

Re: [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

Where this (invasion) event located at?

It's not on the Schedule tab, nor the Event tab.

As you can see Maid is married. View attachment 24123

Is it a start of day event? Do you know what I am missing? thanks

It is in theEvent tab.
Make sure to unlock NTR event.

Not sure it requires a free or personal maid or not.

Some maid personalities do not have the event.

Edit: I think I have GP02, but I may not have the update 2 for GP02

Edit2: I GOT IT. nvm. Thanks.

Last edited:
I too would like to know, given the recent complications

Not sure about discord one but there is site which updates DLCs though always regularly.
Hint: It has been mentioned before in this thread and shares name with animesharing.

I know that site but it has many missing DLCs.

Really? I found almost all the DLCs I wanted. Oh well guess we just wait for info on discord link else if we wait long enough sooner or later its gets updated in the DLC link in the first page.

So kiss uploaded a April fool post.....
Damn, they got me. I was excited at first and then I saw the price.... lol.

But well, we got 6 events for free so can't complain. xD

I am still confused though. They do list "Act pack" on their April release schedule. So does that mean a real one will come on 24th?

So kiss uploaded a April fool post.....
Damn, they got me. I was excited at first and then I saw the price.... lol.

But well, we got 6 events for free so can't complain. xD

I am still confused though. They do list "Act pack" on their April release schedule. So does that mean a real one will come on 24th?

This is new. Kiss usually releases a type of mini game on April's fool. But this time its demo pack. SO chances could be they might release full version later on.
On a another if they are going to release more personality they could extend the no. of maids we can have from 40 to some higher value.

No, that's a bundle pack for CM3D2's expansion packs (Act 1, Act 2 and Act 3).

We will not get the full Aikawa pack. XD

No, that's a bundle pack for CM3D2's expansion packs (Act 1, Act 2 and Act 3).

We will not get the full Aikawa pack. XD

I honestly wouldn't mind her voicing a "mature type" personality though: it's been years she is voicing only side-characters which is a shame, as I find her voice lovely.

Speaking of the april fool pack, there is no yotogi, isn't there? Because I looked all over the game but couldn't find it, meaning that only the "sample" events are the only thing inside the pack.

Speaking of the april fool pack, there is no yotogi, isn't there? Because I looked all over the game but couldn't find it, meaning that only the "sample" events are the only thing inside the pack.

All except the H-events are fake. The dance are so obvious tho lol XD I'm still trying to play the H-events (somehow it is not appear in both Event menu or Schedule), maybe I need to set the system clock to 1st April, 2020.

All except the H-events are fake. The dance are so obvious tho lol XD I'm still trying to play the H-events (somehow it is not appear in both Event menu or Schedule), maybe I need to set the system clock to 1st April, 2020.

From what I could see a total of 6 events are available, 3 funny and 3 ecchi, for each "stereotype" voiced by Aikawa.

Kinda a shame about the yotogi class though, I wanted that one so bad. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!